Ask a Gestational Surrogate

GSinIN Laura is a 32 year old stay home mom of 3, married for 15 years, and living in Indianapolis. I am a GSx2, delivering two sets of twins for two separate families. I have experienced carrying independently as well as working with an agency, failed cycles and successful ones, vaginal and c-section deliveries both, and more morning sickness than one person should.

Questions asked in this forum will not show up until they are answered by Laura. If you want answers from several SM's, please post in another section.

About This Forum

Michelle is a SAHM to 5 of her own children and was a gestational carrier for a couple in NY, having delivered their oldest daughter in February 2005 and their new little girl in October 2007

Carla is a married, work-at-home mom to 4 kids (ages 11-15). For her first surrogate family, she carried three children, a girl who is now almost 9 and twin boys who are 7. For second 2nd surrogate family she delivered twin girls who are now 5. Her most recent surrogate family has twin girls who are 2. She is currently embarking on her final surrogate journey.

Questions asked in this forum will not show up until they are answered by Michelle or Carla. If you want answers from several SM's, please post in another section.

Guests may post in this forum.

218 topics in this forum

1. What is a Gestational Surrogate?

• 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
  2. New Surro

• 3 replies
    • 4 replies