Ask a Parent via Surrogacy

Kathleen is a wonderful wife and doting mother via GS. Her miracle baby Grace was born via surrogate (and best friend) in March of 2006 and she is actively on her way to journey for a sibling.

DragonDad Hello my name is Sherman. My DH and I met in 2008, and got married in 2011. We have two angel babies from our first surrogacy journey. We have a son that was born in 2013, the product of our second surrogacy journey. We live in Ohio (USA). I have been involved in the surrogacy world since 2010 and I love to provide advice and assistance to others in surrogacy with special emphasis on my perspective as an IP. I look forward to supporting your journey!

Questions asked in this forum will not show up until they are answered by Kathleen or Shauna. If you want answers from several IP's, please post in another section.

About This Forum

Kathleen is a wonderful wife and doting mother via GS. Her miracle baby Grace was born via surrogate (and best friend) in March of 2006 and she is actively on her way to journey for a sibling.

My name is Shauna. I am happily married to my DH for 8 yrs, together for 11. We have 1 beautiful daughter that was born to us through Traditional surrogacy. She was born in March 2005, and is the absolute light of our lives. We live in the province Alberta in Canada. I have been involved in the Surrogacy community since 2001. I am now a retired Former Intended Mother, but love to offer support, my friendship, or try to answer any questions anyone may have regarding surrogacy from an IM POV.

Questions asked in this forum will not show up until they are answered by Kathleen or Shauna. If you want answers from several IP's, please post in another section.

Guests may post in this forum.

30 topics in this forum

1. Just getting started

• 1 reply
  2. OVERWHELMED with Expenses!!

• 2 replies
  3. IP Sites

• 1 reply
  4. TS Legal Questions

• 2 replies
  5. Gestational Surrogacy & telling others

• 1 reply