Hello ladies and gents. I hope you have all been doing well. Just a little update....
So we are still waiting for GC's HCG level to bottom out and for her Aunt Flow to come for a visit. Hopefully it should be soon. HCG was down to 10 last friday so theoretically, it could be any day now. Once that happens our RE wants to do an HSG to rule out any problems there. They also did a clotting test which seems to be normal...as we figured it would be but he suggested it, so we did it lol.
In the meantime, we decided to get a new egg donor, which we did and it looks like they will do a retrieval in May, so the hope is to cycle the donor and the GC at the same time and do a fresh transfer. Fingers crossed. It has been a trying couple of weeks but Im really trying to take it one day at a time and not get too caught up with how long this whole process is going to take until we even get to try again. :-) Sooo hopefully, if all goes well, ill be back in the 2WW category in a month or 2 . :-)