How are you all doing? Hope you will be fine.
Wanted to update that our GC is coming to the clinic today and will be doing an ultrasound and maybe a blood work, (this we are not sure yet), and we got her transfer calendar.
If everything looks good today, we will go on with it and our second transfer will be on August, 31st.
Regarding the next embryo, we have finally decided to transfer only one, we had a very good talk wit our DR and she encouraged us to go on with the plan so, we have planned to transfer 1 5dBB, this is not expanded, as it was that one on first attempt, but our DR says we have the same percentage than the first time, (about 65% pregnancy).
So that are our exciting updates, we are so so excited and nervous to try it next but keeping as calm and taking it easy as much as possible.
Does anyone know if there's something concerning about the fact that this embryo is nos "expanded"?
Our doctor told us not to worry about and we need to trust her but we would be very thanked if someone could tell us their experience or knowledge about this.
Many thanks and fingers crossed!!