Do you have "napisms"?   31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have "napisms"?

• I never knew there was such a thing!
    • Yes once in a great while
    • Only at night
    • Only when I take naps
    • Both night and naptime
    • Never

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 posts in this topic

I got into this hysterical conversation last week with a bunch of woman (and two men) about "napisms". I was just wondering if I'm just a freak-oid...or there is anyone else out there that experiences these.

The bizarre thing to me is...the whole libido thing has been shot to he** lately...but, I seem to be doing fine when I'm sleeping!!! :blush:

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!

come on ladies...don't be shy!!!

Ok, are you talking about having an 'O' while you're sleeping??? Wouldn't that be a nap-asm? LOL

napism...napasm...lol :haha: yes...you're right, Angel...it should be a nap-asm!

napasm sort of sounds like spasm...I suppose that's what it is...I'm so slow sometimes....

Shhhh. I just keep telling Dh I am tired and need a nap. He doesn't need to know the real reason.

I just have really good dreams that get me in the mood. According to DH, I can make some...uh...interesting noises in my sleep but thats about it. I always end up waking up and searching for hubby. :blush:

I'm going to bet that just the mere suggestion of this post - that at least half of us will have a napasm tonight!

I have them now and them. I never remember what I was dreaming so I don't know if it's related or not.

I had about 7 of them when I was pregnant with DD.

Don't think I've ever had one during a nap... but only when deep sleeping at night. :bliss:

Ok, so I seriously thought you were going crazy because I thought napism was going to be a funny anecdote about naptime...but I was wondering why you would do a poll for it! :rofl: Oh my gosh though when it hit me what you were saying! I thought I was a pretty sexual person but apparently not since I have never had one. :(

Hmmm......

I thought I was the only freak! I have friends that absolutely didn't believe me when I told them about these little gifts! I say gifts because it takes no effort and I'm sleeping! PERFECT :haha: I've never had one during a nap just at night maybe 2-3 a year.

I had to read the post before I could vote. At first I had no idea what you were talking about, I call it a female wet dream.(didn't know there was a name for it) I still remember the first time I ever had one. My first thought was, WOW! that was cool and I tried to go back to that same dream, but you know how that goes. I always thought that the big O during sleep was only a man thing. I love having them it is so cool. I have had them up to 3-4 times in a month, depending on how active we have been.

I was really glad to find out I wasn't the only one.