october.gif

novembercycling.gif

decembercycling.gif

januarycycling.gif

february.gif

march.gif

april.gif

may.gif

You can add your dates to our calendar here.
If you need to be added to the list or a change made, just reply to this post and we will get you on it.

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!

Any changes to the list? Have a estimated cycle date? We like to have all members use this list, including the IP's!

Hi All,  Hope you all had a fantastic 4th of July!!

So were back in the 2WW category again!  YAY!  We had our transfer on Monday the 3rd. We did a 6 day fresh transfer - PGS normal, etc etc.  Very excited. Our GC has been taking it very easy since Monday and said she is feeling really good.  No cramping at all which I suppose is neither here nor there but I will just assume its good news haha.  1st beta will be one week from today.  Cant wait!!  

1 person likes this

Just thought I would post this here  :-D  It looks like a pretty good sign right?  What do you think?  We are 7DP6DT.... First beta is Wednesday but this time around we couldn't wait that long and decided to have fun and POAS.    

IMG_4113.JPG

Yay!!!!

:woofreakinhoo: 

Stickiest of sticky vibes to you! ♡ 

Thanks!!!!   The HPT line was much lighter this morning for some reason.  Hopefully that doesn't mean anything lol.  eeek. i need it to be tomorrow already. 

IMG_4100.JPG

Hmm. 

The second test is definitely still positive - no squinting needed!

Did she test at the same time of day? Relatively similar hydration? Were the tests from the same box/batch?

While the darkness of the line can indicate the strength of hCG concentration, it very well could be simply different dye lots. 

What time is b-hCG tomorrow??

The second one was done first thing in the morning the next day. We figured it would be darker but I guess now it doesnt really matter because.....

Beta #1 - 9DP6DT - 313!!!! YAY!  Follow up on friday.  Here we go again haha!  :-)

Hi Mike!

congratulations for the beta results! We are so happy to read that.

we have our first embryo transfer on July, 19, and are already so excited and nervous. Hope everything goes fine!!. Our GC is also ready, and the results of the tests and US are coming great!

I will let you know how it goes.

once again, congratulations and good luck for the rest of the process.

D&J

19 hours ago, mikey112 said:

Beta #1 - 9DP6DT - 313!!!! YAY!  Follow up on friday.  Here we go again haha!  :-)

YAAAYYYY!!!!!

:sunny:

:bouncy: 

Grow, baby, grow!!!

7 hours ago, D&J2017 said:

Hi Mike!

congratulations for the beta results! We are so happy to read that.

we have our first embryo transfer on July, 19, and are already so excited and nervous. Hope everything goes fine!!. Our GC is also ready, and the results of the tests and US are coming great!

I will let you know how it goes.

Hey D & J,  congratulations to you as well.  Its such an exciting and nerve wracking time lol.  19th will be here before you know it and then the real fun begins.  

Were still incredibly nervous as we miscarried at just under six weeks last time,  so we never made it to our heartbeat US.  I wont be able to take a deep breath until we get there this time, but fingers crossed.    

Cant wait to hear how your transfer goes!!  Best of luck to you and sending lots of sticky vibes your way!    :-D 

:sticky:

Edited by mikey112

Hi all!! Happy wednesday.  

Beta # 3-

16DP6DT - 6,732  yay!!!!!  

1st ultrasound will be in just under two weeks hopefully.  I think Im in shock lol!!!  :-D  but fingers still crossed.  Wont be able to breath until 12 weeks.  

Out of curiosity, have any of you had to use PIO?  Our GC still is staying on daily injections for another 5 weeks but she is crazy sore despite switching off sides.  She laid off the right side for almost a week but is STILL sore.  If you have gone through this, anything you can suggest for her to help alleviate some of that soreness?  

Thanks y'all!

xo

Hi Mikey, 

what a wonderful news!!! Hope everything goes like is going and you get your dreams come true.

we have just had our transfer, 1 hour ago and everything went well.

we have the beta test in July, 31st, so fingers crossed and try to wait as calm as we can...

any advice for the waiting??

thank you very much for being there, is very nice when you fell accompanied through that journey. Thank you very much to that wonderful forum!

looking forward to know what happens.

hugs

WOO HOO MIKEY! That's an amazing number! I was on the PIO shots until I was 9 weeks pregnant, unfortunately, there was nothing I could do that would keep the soreness down :( but the nurse at my clinic gave me some numbing patches to use for the injections so at least it didn't hurt getting them. Also I had the progesterone in the ethyl oleate which is slightly thinner than the oil based one and was able to use a skinnier needle. Just keep supporting her and letting her know how wonderful she is doing and the injections will be over soon. If it gets too unbearable for her, have her ask her doctor if there is another injection site she can use like her thigh.

D&J: July 31st is my daughters birthday! I hope that day will bring you extra luck and sticky baby dust! Find things to keep you busy, like sporting events or concerts or festivals. The waiting is the hardest :( ! Hang in there, before you know it, it will be labor&delivery day :) !