Sign in to follow this  
Guest hope2bamomsoon

Compensations and Fees, etc

Guest hope2bamomsoon   
Guest hope2bamomsoon

I would like to get some advice on how things are usually done, we havent seen a lawyer yet, we are just talking with a lady online about being a surrogate mother. How does it usually go, before signing the contract you have to have all the money for compensation up front, like in a account or something? The lady I am talking with thinks that an all inclusive fee works best, not sure exactly what that means. If anyone could help me I would appreciate it.

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!
Kathleen55    3

Hi hope2bamomsoon and welcome to AAS!!

I suggest you find a lawyer experienced in surrogacy and do a consultation. Some issues do vary depending on the state your GS or TS is delivering in. It's best to have all the money you'll need for the journey ahead of time, you can either set it up in an escrow acct or you can handle it yourself.

If you read thru the "Surrogacy" forum and the "Insurance and Contracts" forum you'll find a ton of information. Feel free to ask questions in any of the forums to get some insight into the necessary steps and time involved in the process. Good luck in your journey and keep the faith!!!