Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TammyLynn

Word searches....Line or circle?

24 posts in this topic

I know this is totally useless information. On the flight I was doing a word search, and I got to wondering what people prefer, drawing a line through the word or circling it. So I have decided to find out!! LOL

Me personally, I draw a line. I think the circles clutter the page up to much. So how about you?

Well crap, I forgot to make it a poll and now it won't let me. Could a mod fix it up for me please?? I just wanted the two options, line or circle. Thank you so very much.

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!

When I was younger (circle) but now if given the chance to do a word search just a line ;)

i'm a line gal.

Funny thing is that I have done both. Recently. I have no idea what makes me choose.

I think it might have to do with the writing instrument. A thinner point will likely have me drawing circles. A thicker one, lines. Who knows? LOL

I'm like Rachel it varies usually circles but lines if it looks too "cluttered"

hmm...I haven't done one in a while, but I think I circle...of course, sometimes I use a line. Lines are definitely cleaner looking.

LOL, well I might be the oddball here but.. it depends on my mood. I do lines, circles & sometimes even make boxes instead.. Ohh yes, I love my word searches :)

line