Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Momma2Twins

WTH?

12 posts in this topic

OK, so still no period. Last week I had all the signs of :af: , but today, still nothing...I stopped pumping about 2-3 weeks ago now...WTH? I hate being all, OK, is today the day? Do I need to wear my granny panties this week? Should I bring an entire box of pads? Will it come while I'm at school or work? ARRRRRG!

Done venting!

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!

I totally hear ya, Andrea. And I'm even farther behind you, I'm actually starting to get a bit worried and I was thinking of starting a thread of my own on this topic...

I've got her over here and will not mind sending her your way. I'm very done with her.

I hope she comes to both of you ladies soon and me too!

The more pregnancies you have the longer it can be.

WIth my second son, I never pumped or nursed at all and it took 2 months exactly.

Good lulck to both of you, it is frustrating. I know I took like 4-5 tests in that 2 months.

Are ya pregnant? ::::::::::::::::ducking:::::::::::::::

I hope she comes soon...

I was going to ask this also! :hiding:

I was gonna ask the same any chance of your own pregnancy??

I make darn sure there is no oops!! hahaha We use condoms, and spermicide ;) AND I tested this morning...LOL...I did just stop pumping a few weeks ago, so it really could be that it's gonna take awhile...I never thought I'd want her!! And actually, if she stays away until 3 months before transfer, I really wouldn't care!! haha

ETA: I'm only wondering where she is so I can start BC pills...I have an appt set up in two weeks to check HCG levels and then I can start even without a period.

It took almost exactly 3 weeks after I stopped pumping for :af: to show up. And it was mighty kind of her to show up while we were on our trip to Ireland!! Grrr!

It took me longer than that the last two times. I think near 6 weeks. I got tired of waiting for it to look like someone got killed so I did start birth control. Since you have BCP's, maybe take 2 weeks of active pills and then take the sugar ones and likely you'll get your period at that time.