Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
annemarie

New Surro

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I am new to the process of surrogcy. I have been working with the IP's since August. Started taking all of the meds in February and the implantation will be March 18th. I am currently taking Flagyl and was wondering if you could tell me why? I have done research on the drug and cannot find anything on why I would be taking this. It seems like a hardcore antibiotic for stuff that I DO NOT have. Also, how long after implantation can I fly?

Thanks~~

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!

Hello, I am new to the process of surrogcy. I have been working with the IP's since August. Started taking all of the meds in February and the implantation will be March 18th. I am currently taking Flagyl and was wondering if you could tell me why? I have done research on the drug and cannot find anything on why I would be taking this. It seems like a hardcore antibiotic for stuff that I DO NOT have. Also, how long after implantation can I fly?

Thanks~~

Sorry I am so late in replying and I hope your transfer went well! I am not familiar with that drug so unfortunately can't answer that for you, but I was allowed to fly home the same day as my transfer if I wanted to ( I ended up waiting a day), but every RE is different so I'm sure if you followed your doctor's directions you'll be just fine! Good luck!

I have no experience at all with surrogacy, but I am a nurse, and I know flagyl is usually given before any surgical procedure. I know implantation is relatively minor, but is it possible they have you on this to prevent any possible infection with implantation? That's my only thought.

I have a question about beta levels

This is my 1st GS journey and everything is new to me (though I have 4 kiddos)

I never even heard of a beta test till last week :duh:

So.... here is my ????

I had 2 6dayblast trfr on 10/21

If everything is going the way it should then what should I expect for my beta levels on Monday 10/31 when they do the preg test?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0