Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hannahbutterfly1997

35 week appt

8 posts in this topic

OB appt went well. Did the Group B Strep test and will know the results at next weeks appt. I am dialated to 1 and thinning out nicely. Baby is head down and weighs about 6 lbs so now all we do is wait. K (IM) will be down here on the 8th of December and hopefull she wont be waiting too long for Baby M to make his apperance. He said that I will probally go around 38 weeks which is right before Christmas so I am thankful for that. Tomorrow is my last day at work as I have more than enough vac and PTO to use up before the end of the year and I loose it. So yay for a good start to my VBAC. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!

Enjoy your time off before the holidays. Tell K I said hello. Hopefully you get the delivery you want!

Yay for being off work! Hope you have a great time with your IM and the lil one makes his grand entrance soon! :)

Exactly! Yay for being off work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a nice boring appt! Those are the BEST! Enjoy having a chance to rest up a bit before D-day.

Sounds great :)

Sounds like little one is cooperating so far ;)

Best of wishes for the delivery you want.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving