Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
artistswife28

39 weeks and 3 days, but whose counting...

8 posts in this topic

I think my IP's are in for it with a very stubborn little boy! With all of my other pregnancies, I have delivered between 38 and 39 weeks, and now that I'm past 39 weeks, we are all getting very anxious. And to top it all off, I have a raging cold which is already draining the energy from me. Any ideas on anything to take (besides tylenol) to feel better? I'm really nervous about how big this guy is too, he was measuring 6 1/2 lbs at 35 weeks and this is the biggest I've been too. Guess this guy has a schedule all his own!

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!

Its so exciting when the big day gets close. Sounds like you have a healthy baby that is enjoying the warmth, :)

I'm sorry you are sick! Hopefully he comes out soon and you feel a bit more relief! :) Maybe tonight! :D

Sorry you're not feeling well.. Hang in there! I would check with the pharmacist about what they recommend you take - There are some cold meds that are safe as long as they aren't combo ones for the most part.

Remember that u/s aren't completely accurate in regards to size.. I've had several friends deliver babies at least 1 pound lighter than the u/s said LOL. Good luck!

Sorry you're not feeling so hot right now. I'm sure that little one will be out soon and then hopefully you'll be feeling much better!

Should be any day now!! But being sick on top of it is just not fair!! That stinks!