Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Charbearx3

Recovery from C/S

5 posts in this topic

So I had my 4th C/S back in the beginning of March. I feel like I'm having issues with the muscles when they made the incision. Above the cut is still tender and seems to be swollen to me. I know I have a lot of extra fat there right now and I don't know

if I just need to exercise through it or if it's possible to have some type of muscle damage there. Has anyone had experience with this or have any idea what I'm talking about?

Thanks!

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!

Wish I could help, but no experience. Sorry it's still ongoing.

I have had 3 c/s and would say that I have experienced the same tenderness with at least one of them. March was only 3 months ago so I would say keep working through it, but use caution. Don't push yourself too hard.

On another note, since you have had 4 c/s, are you going to try surrogacy again? I am thinking I would love to try another journey after this one if I am able to, but I don't think I would be allowed to. I would love some insight/advice if you have any to offer!

PhaedraS ~ I can't do another one :( No RE's will approve me with my 4 previous c/s. I kinda wish I could though!!