Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Msjess

Chemical :(

14 posts in this topic

Well first beta was 63 and todays was 32. Sad news but planning to try again very soon. Can wait!

I was wondering if many of you had a failed cycle and still went on to have another cycle that worked. Just a little worried that maybe its me that doesnt do well and not the embryos.

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!

I am so sorry, chemicals are such a terrible let down.

We had one July of last year and went on to transfer 6 months later and TWINS. So, don't loose hope!!!

A new plan to look forward to has always helped with the disappointment of a failed cycle, hope you have another cycle to look ahead to soon.

:hugs:

I'm so sorry! Chemicals are frustrating and disappointing! I've had 3 of them, and gone on to get pregnant with subsequent cycles with embryos from the same batches. Hang in there, don't give up hope!!!

So sorry to hear that for you and your IP's. Those suck!!! We had a BO spring of last year. We had a plan right off and new we'd be doing a fresh transfer the next time and were ready to go ASAP. The transfer after that is the one that resulted in the twins I just delivered! Thinking of all of you and praying the next transfer is the "One" for ya'll.

Chemicals are very common, but are very disappointing nevertheless. From my experience, a lot of women who have chemicals go on very soon after to have successful pregnancies. Don't get discouraged! Hopefully you'll be carrying a bundle of joy for your IPs soon!

My last cycle was a chemical and they really do suck! But I am now 6 months pregnant so just hang in there!!

Yup, chemicals suck. I had one with my last couple :( Hang in there!

Thank you guys so much. My IP is currently looking for another egg donor and we are staying very positive. Hopefully I can post good news soon :)

that's great that she was ready to jump right back into the game!

so sorry about the chemical. They're almost worse that a flat out BFN because you get your hopes up. :( :(

Sorry for the dang chemical! My first transfer was a chemical except my numbers were way low. Second transfer failed and the third didn't happen. This is our 4th cycle and I am currently 5weeks 2 days preggo! :) It isn't you!