Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

My final surrobaby is here

Dragonfly    1

I'm so glad you both pulled through!!!! That was a harrowing experience, and such a solid story on the risks.

I am sorry for your experience, and I am going to reference this thread so I can share it. Thank you so much.

I am really glad your able to have not just your families support, but the FIF's and be able to share in the family you created for them.

I hope you heal quickly, heart, body, mind, and soul.

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!
raeanne    1

How terrifying. Very glad to hear that you and baby are okay. I hope you can have some good, relaxing healing/recovery time!

leikay4    0

My dear Sarah, I am so incredibly thankful that you and Baby L are here!!! I cried on the phone after talking with you, just the thought of not having you around still makes me weepy. You have been such a wonderful friend and support for the past 4 yrs. You have made another couple incredibly happy! No words can express how blessed everyone is to have you in their lives. You are amazing!!! I am here whenever you need love! BTW she is soooo beautiful, simply perfect

hopefulll    1

Wishing you a quick recovery. So glad you and the baby are safe! Also, very glad you are done with your own family, like you said.

Oh Sarah hearing your story is like deja vu because that's why I am here as an IM (over 20 units of blood were pumped into me if you can believe that). I am so glad that you and the baby are both fine although I know that you will always feel like you lost a piece of yourself... because of course you actually did. It really is a reminder that everyone should know all the risks and particularly to be done with your own family. Knowing what I know from personal experience, I will never take it lightly that someone is willing to carry a child for me and I will always be praying for an easy safe pregnancy for their sake as well as the baby.