Sign in to follow this  
traci72

For all new members

traci72    202

Ok, so TECHNICALLY this isn't "surrogacy" related, but I'm putting it here any way. LOL! When I turned my computer on today, I realized the battery had come out, so I've had to re-sign in to all of my site's I go to, including here. I accidentally clicked on the linkg "Register", then started to go back to "Sign in"...then decided I was going to re-read what it says when you 1st register w/the site, and saw this is listed clearly before you check to accept the TOU for the board....

New members have limited access to some of the features of the boards. You can reach full member status by posting 100 times

Now, I do believe that Dawn had changed it to 50 posts, but still, I felt I should post this as a reminder. I honestly didn't remember seeing it when I signed up all those years ago, but then I don't think, at that time, I actually really READ it before I clicked on "agree". So, for those of us who might have skipped over it when we joined, here's a reminder.

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!
SingleDad1    1

Holly you are only 6 to go! :D

LaneyGC    0

Yea.... 20 more to go! :)

traci72    202

it still gets your count up!!

mama_moon    22

yeah that has been a bummer. I don't post a lot so it's going to take me some time to get to 50.

Tanja    0

I do think 50 is a bit much. Maybe something like 10 plus two weeks membership would be more appropriate?

traci72    202

I can guarantee that it won't ever go below 25 posts w/some of the issues we've had and 2wks is nothing to trolls and spammers.

LaneyGC    0

Wahoo this is my 100th post! Only has taken 5 months!

Lilkim80    0

Wahoo this is my 100th post! Only has taken 5 months!

congrats don't feel bad have been around for 5 yrs and some who have been here only 2 years or so have 2x or even 3x what i have

Saige    0

Hello,

I am new here and new to the whole surrogacy process in general, and I have a quick question if anyone could help me out. I have done a little research on different surrogacy agencies and requirements to be a surrogate. I have noticed that most places require the potential surrogate to have already had a child, however my husband and I have no plans of having a child of our own and this is one of the main reasons we decided to look into surrogacy, so that we could help others who want a child but cannot have one on their own. Does anyone know of an agency that does not require the surrogate to already be a mother?

Thank you!