Sign in to follow this  
traci72

For all new members

hech0506    12

Only 49 more posts to go for me since I just signed up :yes: Looking forward to meeting new people and learning much more about my surrogacy journey

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!
traci72    202

You'd be surprised...a "Good luck" here, "Congrats" there, etc, it all adds up quick.

tnj8607    0

I'm right there with you on the posts thing! most of what I see is years old and it seems crazy to me to reply to old posts...

peperosex2    0

Hello,

I'm new and just starting this journey.

It seems like the easiest way to go about the process is through an agency.

Which agency is best or the worst?

I was looking at Northwestern surrogacy center,the surrogacy source, circle surrogacy, and coastal surrogacy as possibilities.

Also, I have hypothyrodism that is well managed. I have talked to several agencies and they all say I have to go through the process and see what the dr.'s say. I was wondering if anyone with hypothyrodism has successfully become a GS?

I do have two happy healthy children and meet all the requirements.

georger    6

Here is to more posts counts. Hopefully 50 comes soon!

traci72    202

Either myself or a mod approve them. Sometimes they have to be edited before they can be approved as well. Something to keep in mind, matching on the forums is not allowed.

hech0506    12

One more post on my way to 50. I need to see all those pee stick attachments, lol

Babz    38

Hello,

I'm new and just starting this journey.

It seems like the easiest way to go about the process is through an agency.

Which agency is best or the worst?

I was looking at Northwestern surrogacy center,the surrogacy source, circle surrogacy, and coastal surrogacy as possibilities.

Also, I have hypothyrodism that is well managed. I have talked to several agencies and they all say I have to go through the process and see what the dr.'s say. I was wondering if anyone with hypothyrodism has successfully become a GS?

I do have two happy healthy children and meet all the requirements.

You should start your own thread so that your question isn't lost.

Jill2015    0

Hello. I'm new to this website as well as the whole surrogacy. My husband and I have tried for 5 years to have children. I've had four miscarriages, multiple failed IUI and IVF and multiple surgeries on my uterus. The doctors feel I can no longer have children and I should move forward with Surrogacy. I'm looking for recommendations on Surrogacy agencies in San Diego, CA and any advice would be helpful too. I really appreciate any feedback. Thank you!!

Jill2015    0

Why do you have to have 10 posts to be apart of a conversation and get helpful insight on a sensitive topic?

Babys1st    0

I find this tread isn't very easy. I used to post for years on Baby Centre and it would take me a few days to post 50! Not that it was needed. I just find so far any way that it's not easy to maneuver. There are a lot of very old threads on here. Most posted near the top so you almost don't keep looking to find new threads. Could u make a board for all 2015 so I (we) can find things faster and be more up to date? I would love to connect with ppl going and just starting the process. I'm trying to get as much info as I can as a new IP.is there just a board for IP? I know my surrogate has lots of online support. But I find for IP it's so much harder to find.

Thanks

traci72    202

You will want to start a thread for your intro and any questions. This thread is specifically to give new members heads up about something specific. You can post a million threads or questions a day if you want. There are no restrictions as to the amt of threads or comments you can post. The "restriction" has to do w/moderating new members until they hit a certain # of posts. Once you reach that, unless there is a concern w/behavior, attacking members, etc, you are automatically removed from moderation. This is done to protect our members here from spammers, trolls and other "questionable" people that try to join the site. It is one of the only options we have to try and keep a clean site and protect our members. We did try removing this for a very short time and had some very bad consequences of that, and re-instituted it. It will remain this way indefinitely.

traci72    202

FYI~ depending on which forums you are looking in, most are NOT "old" threads. Very few actually, as this has been a more active forum. YOU are the one's that control what you see and not the board. You are the one that sets whether you only see new posts since "x" long ago, ALL unread posts (which WOULD bring up old threads....which if you actually take time to read them, will see they are quite relevant), etc. Try changing your settings before jumping to conclusions of what shows and what doesn't.