Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cathomp31

Question On Surrogacy in Mexico

13 posts in this topic

My Partner and I are hoping to start a family..

Has anyone used the following Companies

Surrogacy Cancun

CARE Surrogacy Center Mexico..

Thank You

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!

If you do a search or look in the "International Surrogacy" forum, you'll find a couple of threads going about this that you would find helpful. Welcome to the site!

Surrogacy Cancun

Thank You

My partner and I are working with Surrogacy Cancun. Feel free to email me at diver-down@outlook.com if you want to ask specific questions.

Alan

Surrogacy Cancun

Thank You

My partner and I are working with Surrogacy Cancun. Feel free to email me at diver-down@outlook.com if you want to ask specific questions.

Alan

Thank You Alan, I sent you a e-mail.. Thank You again for taking the time to answer some questions....

Surrogacy Cancun

Thank You

Have You got any information about those companies that You like to share?

Surrogacy Cancun

Thank You

Hi Cat, we're also looking into CARE and CEFAM. We're travelling to Mexico next month. Have you guys decided which agency to get back to? Hope to hear from you. Do you mind sending me an email at xchris000@yahoo.ca?

Thanks,

Ryan

Surrogacy Cancun

Thank You

Have You got any information about those companies that You like to share?

Hi, have you guys decided what company to go with?

Surrogacy Cancun

Thank You

Hi Cat, we're also looking into CARE and CEFAM. We're travelling to Mexico next month. Have you guys decided which agency to get back to? Hope to hear from you. Do you mind sending me an email at xchris000@yahoo.ca?

Thanks,

Ryan

Hey Ryan,

I'm happy to send you an e-mail overview of the high quality surrogacy clinics in Mexico that as you have listed: (1) CARE Surrogacy Center Mexico and (2) CeFAM Is there anywhere else you are giving serious consideration that you would like to add? If so, please do so in your reply.

As it would be inappropriate on my part and a disservice to our international surrogacy community overall for me to offer an overview of just one special clinic when asked for information about surrogacy clinics in Mexico because my goal is to provide as much accurate and complete information about the clinics as possible to enable each IP to make an intelligent and well-informed decision that he feels confident making. Therefore, I will provide information on, no fewer than two, clinics. And in the event that one or even both of the clinics on the request list are clinics that I stay very far away from, I will provide a brief explanation of my concerns with reference to the "stay very far away from" (bad) clinic. And then I will replace them with one or two high quality replacement names and discussion thereof and the IP can take it from there!

Please confirm the clinics you would like me to discuss as well as any specific details with reference to the clinics that you consider an important part of the discussion.

Surrogacy Cancun

Thank You

Thanks,

Ryan

Hey Ryan,

I'm happy to send you an e-mail overview of the high quality surrogacy clinics in Mexico that as you have listed: (1) CARE Surrogacy Center Mexico and (2) CeFAM Is there anywhere else you are giving serious consideration that you would like to add? If so, please do so in your reply.

As it would be inappropriate on my part and a disservice to our international surrogacy community overall for me to offer an overview of just one special clinic when asked for information about surrogacy clinics in Mexico because my goal is to provide as much accurate and complete information about the clinics as possible to enable each IP to make an intelligent and well-informed decision that he feels confident making. Therefore, I will provide information on, no fewer than two, clinics. And in the event that one or even both of the clinics on the request list are clinics that I stay very far away from, I will provide a brief explanation of my concerns with reference to the "stay very far away from" (bad) clinic. And then I will replace them with one or two high quality replacement names and discussion thereof and the IP can take it from there!

Please confirm the clinics you would like me to discuss as well as any specific details with reference to the clinics that you consider an important part of the discussion.

Hi DaisyBug,

I would also love to hear your review of CEFAM and Care surrogacy, both of which we are also considering and will be choosing one this summer.

Thank you,

GreenEarth

Surrogacy Cancun

Thank You

Thanks,

Ryan

Hey Ryan,

Hi DaisyBug,

I would also love to hear your review of CEFAM and Care surrogacy, both of which we are also considering and will be choosing one this summer.

Thank you,

GreenEarth

Hi GreenEarth,

Since I don't think I can PM yet on the site, if you would like information about CEFAM and CARE Surrogacy Mexico, please feel free to e-mail me at daisygirl0101@gmail.com I'm happy to help in any way I can!

I'm a single man that tried the Care Surrogacy Center in Mexico and I do not recommend it. I lost more than $20,000 before I decided to stop the process with them. The pregnancy results were negative after the embryo transfer and I'm still asking myself about their process. I had many issues with them but to name a few:
1) When I asked for evidence of the embryo transfer, they stated that "The ultrasound of the Surgery room don't have that option of take pictures and send it to e-mail, so you have to trust on the work of the doctors, anyways they do a written report of the embryo transfer that I'm sure we will have it in a few more days."

2) When I asked for evidence that the surrogate had the right measurements for the embryo transfer, they told me that: The endometrium thickness on Friday was 11.5 mm almost 12, the doctor it take the picture of the endometrium but in Saturday the have a power black out on the clinic (a lot of heavy rains in Villahermosa), so the USB memory where we transfer the pictures from the ultrasound to the PC was damaged and the pictures where erased."

3) They initially estimated doing the embryo transfer around 16th to 20th of October, then it moved to October 22th. Then, they missed the day of the transfer so they had to push to the following month!

When I tried to complain to Ivan Davydov, the person in charge, he replied to email but never didn't do anything. By the way, in 2 occasions, he contacted me saying I didn't send the money that was due. Good thing I kept all my paperwork in order and sent him evidence that I had paid.

Once again, be very careful when dealing with this agency.