Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

superc

My first positive blood test!

superc    0

Hi!!

I just wanted to shout it to the world that I got my first positive beta

At 12dp5dt my beta is 773!!!!!!

Am I twinning???? :)

I was sooooooooo happy to share the news with the IM!

❤❤❤💖💖💖💖my heart is full right now💖💞💞💞💓

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!
traci72    202

:woofreakinhoo: :woofreakinhoo: :woofreakinhoo:

Huge congrats!! Honestly, it's still quite possible there is only one in there. I've had HUGE betas like that and it only be one and I've seen gals w/#'s a lot lower than that and it be twins. W/out having that U/S, the only thing it tells you is that you ARE pg and it looks like a strong healthy pg at this time. (even doubling rates do not offer what's really going on inside...just gives us a lot to guess about and have fun with!!)

jennieb1    26

Congratulations!!! :woofreakinhoo:

mama_moon    22

Congrats!

superc    0

UPDATE!

2nd beta at 14dp5dt is .......... 1857!!!!!!

Woohoo!!!! We're looking good! The u/s is scheduled for March 15. I can't wait!!!

In other news, I woke up with giant raised welts on my butt near the injection sites that are hot and itch. It's really not fun. I'm going to have to switch to suppositories. Can anyone share any tips for those??? Thanks!!!

jennieb1    26

congrats...excellent numbers!!!

mama_moon    22

congrats on the numbers!

for the suppositories, I ended up having to insert by finger after a while. It gets sensitive in there from them. Also, I had to wear panty liners during the day because there was a lot more fluid. I actually had fluid run down my leg when I got out of bed!

Mama-C    54

Mama_Moon, Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh... the glamorous aspects of surrogacy... LOL

Superc - Congrats to youuuuu! Those numbers sound strong! :bouncy:

mjssr2002    0

Yay!!! Congrats!! I'm doing a progesterone pill, vaginally, and it's not bad at all! Not sure if that's the same as a suppository or not. I do it after I shower, and am ready to be in bed for the night (if you're up and about after you put it in, it can fall out). I have to insert it by hand (fun!), then I go right to bed so it stays put. I do have some discharge during the day, but I just wear a panty liner - no biggie! Hope that helps! :)

pearl    5

i just started the suppositories, lovely aren't they? i'm also still doing 2ml pio shots and .25ml delestrogen. my backside HURRRRTS. your numbers are huge! can't wait for your march 15th ultrasound!!!