Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
@Sunrise

Halloween theme

13 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone!

I have made the Halloween skin the default one until Saturday Morning. If you would like to go back to the standard one now, just go down to the bottom of any page and click on Change theme. The main one is Total Ecstacy. ENJOY!

1 person likes this

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!

Where's the Christmas one :) !! I am waiting for it :)

Thanks Sunrise

Go to "Change theme" at the bottom of the page and there is either "White Christmas" (which is what I'm set to right now), or "Here comes Santa".

I only have total ecstasy or pumpkin patch. Maybe it won't update til pumpkin patch is no longer available

Hhhhmmmm...they should all be available to you. There are 8 different themes as well as a mobile view. I'm sure Dawn will be on again soon and maybe she'll have some insight.

Nope. Just two themes and mobile view. I will check back tomorrow. There is certainly no urgency. I'm enjoying total ecstacy right now. I joined during pumpkin patch so total ecstacy is totally new to me.

Mine is the same, just Total Ecstasy and Halloween, oh and the mobile version.

I'm going to msg Dawn today and ask about this.

yup I also have only two themes, but thanks Traci

I kept forgetting for the longest time, but here's the answer....only Site Supporters are able to access all of the available skins. I didn't realize that as I've been a site supporter since I 1st joined, so always just "ass"umed that everyone could see the same things.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0