Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ryekamasaki

Back to the beginning!

21 posts in this topic

Yes, I will NEVER go back to that clinic, it was terrible. The people were nice enough (especially the GC coordinator) but it seemed like nobody had any idea what anyone else was doing, and one of the drs basically implied that I was on BC for some condition (like PCOS) and that I might lying about it. No trust whatsoever.

Thank you for the vibes! It is the best thing for us, honestly, I feel 100 times better than I have in ages. I just hope it doesn't mess up the psych eval in any way, since the clinic is insisting that they still need to do it with him. The IM couldn't care less, haha! She said that if I say he's out of the picture, then she doesn't need to deal with him, but they're adamant.

I can't wait to really get going again. Wasting over 6 months was NOT in my plans.

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!

Eval seemed to go well, now I just have to wait to hear about the psych sending her report and then when the clinic wants me to come up.

1 person likes this

Sending some positive thoughts your way! I hope all goes well with the eval!

Sending some positive thoughts your way! I hope all goes well with the eval!

Thank you! Screening is scheduled for Thursday. They said there's another eval in the morning (I assume with my couple this time), adn then a lunch break, and then the medical portion, so we're moving along just fine for now!

Awesome! Glad things are moving right along!!