Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adoubleux57

I am back!! 16 weeks!

17 posts in this topic

Hi all, I am back once again after being MIA, again!

Last you've heard from me, our second transfer took but ended in a very early miscarriage. After that, the IPs decided they did not want to continue and dropped me. I decided I wanted to try a new agency since the one I was working with was not producing potential matches for weeks! I am so happy to now announce that I found a great agency and was matched right away with great IPs! Our transfer was August 24th and we transferred 1 boy embryo, and he stuck!! I was so shocked when I POAS at 4dp and saw a positive! We are currently 16 weeks and 1 day and are due May 12th, 2017.

Who is right on track with me?!?!

Here are some pictures. My POAS progression and our announcement at 14 weeks!

post-10491-0-68996800-1480209500_thumb.jpg

post-10491-0-60823400-1480209524_thumb.jpg

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!

you look fantastic! SO happy for you and your IPs! Great pictures, thank you for sharing! How are you feeling?

Thank you! I am so happy it worked out this time! When I got matched with this couple, the clinic was really trying to get them to not work with me because of my failed transfers and they only had ONE embryo left, but they believed in me and he stuck! I am feeling great other than 2 weeks ago I had some heavy bleeding and after a trip to the ER, the doctor said the baby is perfect and didn't effect him, and then it happened again 2 days ago and the same thing, the baby is perfect. We cannot find the source of the bleeding but i've been put on bed rest until further notice.

How have things been with you? What's new?!

So glad to see this update!!! I knew it wasn't your issue at all and just needed the right embryo and RE. SOOOOO glad you found them! Great announcement and I LOVE those pee sticks!!!

I'm really glad that you decided to come back to us....we've missed you!!

Congratulations! What a cute announcement idea :yes:

That's so scary about the bleeding. Usually the mystery bleeding like that is from a SCH. :dontknowsmilie: How long are you on bedrest? When do they check again?

You look great. What a cute announcement picture! I wish I was creative like that :)

I hope the bleeding goes away. SCH is pretty common with IVF. With the twins I had some spotting and I was freaked out. All was okay though. I hope you get some nice rest and all goes back to normal for you soon.

So happy for you all! Sometimes it's a long treck to get to this point. I too went through three matches and three transfers over a 4 year period which included a long hiatus in between before getting preggers and some heartache too. It was worth every bump in the road though! Congrats!!

Thank you everyone! The support I have here is amazing! I will try my hardest to keep you all updated with my journey!

So glad to see this update!!! I knew it wasn't your issue at all and just needed the right embryo and RE. SOOOOO glad you found them! Great announcement and I LOVE those pee sticks!!!

I'm really glad that you decided to come back to us....we've missed you!!

That's what the monitoring doctor kept saying!!! He was so shocked when I came in before/after the 2nd transfer and then the 3rd! I am just over the moon excited thst we found the right match and I'm finally on my way of fulfilling my dreams and theirs! I am also glad to be back here, the support is amazing and love following everyone's journey!

Congratulations! What a cute announcement idea :yes:

That's so scary about the bleeding. Usually the mystery bleeding like that is from a SCH. :dontknowsmilie: How long are you on bedrest? When do they check again?

Thank you :)!!! I am on bed rest for 1 week and we have a follow up appointment on the 5th, I will be 17 weeks 3 days! The doctor said as long as all the bleeding has stopped, including the brown blood then he will release me back to work but we shall see! I just want the baby to be healthy even though I feel guilty not being at work!

Oh gosh. With all the holiday rush and general busyness of life, take the time to enjoy some quiet and self reflection.

Thank goodness for the Internet ♡

How are you feeling?

Were you cleared to go back to work?

I am feeling and doing so much better! I havent had anymore bleeding since that episode on Thanksgiving and we are now 19 weeks! I was cleared to go back to work last Monday and its been so busy trying to "catch up" especially during the holiday season! Thank you for checking up on me! How are things going with you?!

That's great news! So exciting to be just about half way already!!

I know being out of work a while can be a headache. It's like everyone piles things on your desk, waiting for you. ;)

I'm matched and done with pre-screening. Contracts might get done this week, depending on the attorneys' schedules with the holidays. My IPs have their donor egg retrieval scheduled for the end of January. I doubt I'll be able to cycle in time for a fresh transfer, so probably a late February or early March transfer for me :)

I know being out of work a while can be a headache. It's like everyone piles things on your desk, waiting for you. ;)

I'm matched and done with pre-screening. Contracts might get done this week, depending on the attorneys' schedules with the holidays. My IPs have their donor egg retrieval scheduled for the end of January. I doubt I'll be able to cycle in time for a fresh transfer, so probably a late February or early March transfer for me :)

I hear you! I work for the Fire Department here and in charge of payroll for about 600 of the line guys, and trust me, they piled EVERYTHING they could think of on my desk :(! But being busy catching up really helped make the 11 hour days go by FAST!

How exciting! It seems like the wait for contracts and starting the cycle takes F.O.R.E.V.E.R its honestly the longest wait! I'm so excited to hear when your transfer will be and seeing those pee sticks!!!

I used to be a proposal and grant coordinator for 10 states worth of sales teams in a technology company. When I took my 6 weeks leave after I had my son, I came back to nearly 2000 emails in my inbox. They totally waited for me to come back without taking any initiative to get their proposals out themselves :(

I remember the stress and rush to get it all done even though that was nearly 6 years ago!

Hopefully you'll be all caught up soon and able to enjoy the holidays. ♡