Sign in to follow this  
beachalice

December updates?

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!
beachalice    24

Surromom360
Ohtina
Rosie1015

CCN

SurroJLR

Adoubleux57

Is anyone else in 1st-2nd trimester?

What are the due dates?

Do we know genders yet?

Did you do anything special for the holidays with or for your IPs?

Surromom360    14

You are so sweet BeachAlice! Thanks for checking in! I am 17 weeks pregnant with twins and so far healthy and happy. It's been a great pregnancy (so far! Definitely not jinxing myself) and the nausea and exhaustion have finally begun to lift. We did the harmony test at 11 weeks and so we know one or both are boys but won't find out if there is a girl for 3 more weeks for my 20 week appointment. My IPs will be here for that and I couldn't be more excited! Then we are going to go tour the hospital and fill out any and all paperwork so when things happen we will be ready from that aspect. I have been diagnosed with a placenta previa (partial I think. Doc never really said though) but from what I've read online this is pretty common and will often move as the uterus grows.

I'm not sure how to post pictures on here. Can you do it from your phone? I would love to post one but not sure is you can from phone and that's my main way of using this website. Hope you all had a merry Christmas! Ours was fantastic!

beachalice    24

On my phone, at the bottom it says "full version". Then at the bottom of the reply box, it says "more reply options". That's where I can attach images.

post-12142-0-28350700-1482842991_thumb.png

beachalice    24

That's wonderful that you're starting to feel better! And so exciting to be able to see your IPs! My IPs live about an hour from me so we've had lunch together 3 times in the last 3 weeks. It's amazing to me the bond that is created :)

rosie1015    1

aaw thanks for checking in!! I am 12 weeks pregnant, healthy baby girl ! all has gone GREAT! thank god never had any nausea at all! we have had about 4 ultrasound and babys heartbeat is strong :) I am due July 7th, 2017! yay!

Surromom360    14

K I'm not sure why it it sideways (sorry if you get a neck kink!)

This was me on Christmas. 17 weeks and I'm as big as I was when I was 7 months along with my singletons. Eek!!

post-11474-0-83529600-1482905673_thumb.jpg

beachalice    24

I am matched. I think we're done with contracts, but of course neither attorney nor our agency is working this week to confirm our status. Egg donor contract and med screen is complete. We're on track for a February transfer :)

Edited by beachalice

adoubleux57    8

Just patiently waiting for our "big" ultrasound coming up on the 6th of January! IPs are going to come for it and we will be doing our pre registration and hospital tour also!

Here is me last week at 20 weeks, now currently at 21!

post-10491-0-13799400-1482968738_thumb.jpg