Sign in to follow this  
beachalice

December updates?

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!
adoubleux57    8

Such an adorable bump picture! I'm not that behind you! Are you pregnant with one or two?

Thank you! There's just one in there :)! I've always gotten so big though, when I was pregnant with my son I did maternity photos at 32 weeks and I really looked like I was 40+! Haha but I guess it doesn't help that I'm super petite (5 feet exactly!). Are you pregnant with twins!!??

Surromom360    14

Yeah being petite will definitely make them stick out more! Yep! I am 17 weeks pregnant with twins. It's been a great pregnancy but I don't think I would do it again. One embryo next time! I am 5'9 and allll torso so I have room but I'm still so nervous for what's to come! Hopeing for uneventful pregnancy and no bed rest!! Fingers crossed!!!

beachalice    24

One embryo next time! I am 5'9 and allll torso so I have room but I'm still so nervous for what's to come!

Oh goodness. You've got this! Eat healthy and stay active. Be positive! You've got this.

All pregnancies come with risks. But there's no reason for a twins pregnancy to be scary. Your OB will monitor you closely and make any necessary changes.

Two placentas means no risk of Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome. Lots of lean protein, lots of fruit and veggies, and salt food to your taste preferences (it will help you maintain your amniotic levels).

You've got this!!

:yes: