Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
earthmamma22

Transfer #2!!! May

17 posts in this topic

Hello Ladies, I wish there were like 30 more folks on here, but I am glad for what is as well! I am going for Transfer #2 beginning of May, flying all the way to Saipan again,....its crazy. I have been doing a juice cleanse, exercising and taking vitamins. Any other suggestions leading up to the transfer? There are two average quality embryos to transfer, so the last shot for this couple. They themselves have had so many miscarriages before having another surrogate with three failed attempts and now me. It is such agony. I just want it to work. I want to help their hearts fill up, heal etc.

So excited!

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!

That's exciting that you're ready to travel the world again after doing all you can to be healthy!

Other than following RE protocol, there is nothing more you can do.

Do you know if this couple has had any screening for their embryos? It is entirely possible that their genetics together create non-viable embryos.

It would be ~so~ wonderful if this transfer could work!!!

But absolutely no one will blame you if it's simply not meant to be.

:babydust22:

Warm thoughts for you earthmamma22! Sounds like you are doing everything possible to prepare. I can certainly relate, I just completed my second and final transfer for my lovely IP's. The embies we transferred were not genetically screened. Make sure to rest and take good care of yourself. I've tried meditation and spending as much time outdoors as possible. We also did acupuncture this time around, before and after the transfer. I'm still going twice a week until beta results, and may make it a regular thing, it has done wonders for me!

Sticky Vibes to you NJLyn!!!

Edited by beachalice

Wishing you safe travels and lots of sticky dust, earthmamma!

Sending sticky vibes! I too am traveling beginning of May for a transfer. Can't wait to see how it goes for you! Keep us posted!

Thanks All! I will keep you posted. It is like pulling teeth to get the island loving DR to directly answer my questions! I asked about the grade and all that I got was average quality. It does seem like their genetic combination may struggle, and I asked if it was their egg/sperm...no direct answer so I gave up. This is all very hard to navigate. I haven't even spoken with the IP's since this all started, I am afraid they don't want to get close unless it works. No response from my email etc. It doesn't make me feel very good but I am trying to focus on being low stress and hoping for the best...

Sticky thoughts! I hope all goes well and you have good news coming soon!!

I am going for Transfer #2 beginning of May, flying all the way to Saipan again,....

Any news?

I too am traveling beginning of May for a transfer.

How are you doing?

Sadly I am out. Beta a negative today. It is so depressing. I think this couple needs to move on to donated eggs, as hers have not been successful after 5 total attempts.

Not sure how to move forward but trying not to be too glum. Thanks for the support!

I'm so sorry

:itsnotfair:

I know you did all you could do.

Peaceful vibes for rest and healing.

:grouphug:

I'm so sorry to hear this. :(:sorry::hugs:

I'm so sorry that the transfer didn't work. It was definitely nothing you did!

So sorry to hear of this news :no:

Hope you're doing ok though!