Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Surromom360

Soo close!! Babies are being evicted on Monday!

12 posts in this topic

Sorry I have been MIA. Kind of a lot has happened. At 31 weeks with the twin boys I was put on modified bedrest because my cervical length went from 4.2-2.0. Well then at my 33 week appointment I had an NST test and I was contracting pretty frequently. I could talk through them but they were crampy feeling so they sent me over to triage where i was admitted and put on magnesium for 11 days. That was probably one of the hardest things I have ever done. those of you who have been on mag know what an awful drug it is and how awful it makes you feel. That accompanied with not leaving my hospital room accompanied with things happening at home that I had no control over- it was not an easy hospital stay but I made it! They released me at 35 weeks and the IPs came because we were all sure the second they turned off the mag I would go into labor because I was still contracting ON magnesium just not painful. Well here I am 36.3 weeks pregnant and everything has gone quiet. I still get crampy

But almost no contractions. So IPs are here and the IMs parents are here as well as we all are trying to wait patiently. At this point it is looking like a c section because baby A is frank breach (butt in my pelvis) and the dr said he would be willing to try a vaginal delivery because I have had 9 lb babies and these will be little 6 lb babies but he said it's still about an 80% chance it will be c section because the stars have to align just right. As of right now baby a has his butt in my pelvis but he isn't straight up and down. He is transverse-ish kind if going up my side so all the contractions and cramping in the world won't do anything because he isn't putting pressure on my cervix. But they switch constantly. Baby B will be on the right then the next appointment he is on the left. He has been breach too but as of last week he is back to head down. I don't understand how he has so much room! So Monday is the day!!!!!! Not sure whether it will be vaginal or c section at this point but I'm counting on c section and will be sooo excited if it's vaginal. I have never had a c section and they kind of scare me. Everyone I have talked to who has had them though say they aren't as bad as you think and I've been reading all the forums on recovering from c sections that I can find. This has been a great journey but I am so ready to get back to me and to just be a mom and a wife again because my family has been on the back burner the last few months at least. I will keep you all posted!

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!

Wow!

:4_19_3:

You've been through so much and you made it this far! Good for you!

I hope you have an amazing pampered weekend

:cl1:

I'm sending all the juju Ive got that baby A goes head down for you to be able to have a successful vaginal deilvery
:elv:

Holy Buckets have you had some "stuff" going on!!! What little stinkers those boys are for you. I'm so glad things did settle down, and how challenging for you to endure those 11 days! Glad your IP's are here and how exciting to know that Monday is the day. It's so close!!!! I'm keeping you in my thoughts and will be checking in to see if there are any updates and how you're doing. GL and no matter how the come into this world, you're doing amazing!!!

Thank you ladies! I am sooo excited!! I went to my doc appointment yesterday and I have gained 7 lbs in ONE WEEK! 😱 A lb of that is probably the babies and 6.5 lbs of that is water retention all in my feet. They are really swollen with pitting edema and all! No protein in urine though and BP is good. At the last appointment baby is still butt first but doctor was more confident that vaginally will work! Hooray!!!! Please keep me in your good thoughts and prayers. This will be a new experience for sure!

Wow!! That's a lot to have happen is such a short period of time! I'm glad all is going better and delivery will soon! Excited to hear updates!!

Thinking of you!!!!

Hope you're resting well and being taken care of! <3

:blowkiss::babypoop::whistling::whistling::whereareyou::mombaby::hello:

I'm dying to hear how you're doing!!!

Hey! I am so sorry it took me literally a week to get on here. Both babies are doing amazing!!! There was quite the controversy about delivery but everything turned out amazing at the end!! We are going to a soccer game today to see my niece play and then I will get on an actual computer and write it out for you all. It's a pretty interesting story! But babies are home with mom and dad now and they are just over the moon happy!

2 people like this