mikey112

July Transfers

12 posts in this topic

Anyone transferring in July?

It looks as though we finally got our donor and our GC coordinated and our new NP has calculated us at a July 2nd transfer date. YAY!

This will be our first fresh transfer but third transfer in general....third times a charm right? Still going to be able to do PGS so were just going to have them select the best looking emby and go for that one (we chose not to find out gender until its visible on ultrasound!). I cant wait for July to get here already!! Just really praying for some fantastic embryos to come out of this. Our donor seems to be absolutely amazing (from what we heard from our RE) and we have a new nurse who is absolutely fantastic. She just moved out here from a major clinic in Idaho and we couldn't be more excited to work with her. Sorry for just blabbing on .... I just can't contain my excitement that we finally have our next attempt in sight. I've been craving the thrill of the 2WW. hahaha. And our GC said she can't wait for the thrill of PIO shots in her tush everyday. lmao.

Anyway, hope you are all doing well and I look forward to seeing if anyone else is transferring in July!

Edited by mikey112
1 person likes this

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!

We're working on contracts now and have a tentative transfer date of July 5th! I'm so excited to finally be getting somewhere.

Wow, Krys. This journey seems to be moving so quickly! I know you've had quite a few delays before this match. Yay for a potential date!!

Hi Mike and everybody.

We are working with an Idaho clinic and our transfer is scheduled by July 19th.

It is our first time and hope everything will be good, our GC is wonderful 😊.

We are very excited!!!

Hope all will be lucky!!!

Keep in touch.

It sure sounds like July is going to be a really exciting month around here! I can't wait to read all the updates, wishing you all TONS of sticky dust (I'll save it up until July for you.) YAY !!!!

I'm transferring July 2nd too! How awesome!!

@D&J, I wonder if its the same clinic that our NP just transferred here from. lol. That would be funny.

Krys and MrsReed how exciting!! Sending tons of :sticky-vibes: your way!!! July cant come soon enough. :-D

Hi there!

@Mikey112 we are working with ICRM at Boise. We are very happy to work with them, they are really amazing.

Hope we all have luck and will be able to get our dream really soon.

D&J

Thank you Mikey!! I agree! Come on July!!

July 2 is my DD#1's b-day, so it's a lucky day!

We have one of our surrogates that has been waiting for AF to start so they can get moving again. Originally the NC mentioned June, but I think she's more likely to be a July transfer as well.