D&J2017

2nd transfer

D&J2017    1

Hi to everyone!!

Just had our first ultrasound one hour ago and everything looked great, our little girl measured 9.9mm and her heartbate was 131lpm.

Our RE said everything looked great and are doing another US in 2 weeks  to check the grown and the viability and then will graduate us to her OB!!

So excited and happy at this time, we are now at 7Weeks+1d more or less.

What do you think about it?

So happy!!!

Big hugs 

d&j

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!
traci72    202

:woohoo::bouncy::congrats2:

Great update!!!!!

mikey112    3

That is such great news and sounds perfect! Congratulations!!  :-D   you must be so excited!  what's your due date? 

Edited by mikey112

D&J2017    1

Hi Mikey.

Thanks! Yes we are so happy as it looked so good.

Our approx due date is 05/19/2018

What about you? How is everything going?

Looking forward to hearing happy news from you soon

d&j

mikey112    3

We are due March 18th.  Everything has been going great.  We have out mid-pregnancy appointment in a few weeks which is very exciting.  Our GC and her kids came out this weekend and we spent the whole day with them at a Fall pumpkin festival.  it was really great!  Cant wait to hear about progress on your end.  :-D We are due March 18th.  Everything has been going great.  We have out mid-pregnancy appointment in a few weeks which is very exciting.  Our GC and her kids came out this weekend and we spent the whole day with them at a Fall pumpkin festival.  it was really great!  Cant wait to hear about progress on your end.  :-D 

D&J2017    1

Hi!

How are you doing?

We had our 9th week US today and went perfect!

Our little baby girl is growing a lot, she measures now 2.2cm and her heartbeat is 185bpm, so the DR told us everything looked great.

At this point they “graduated” us from the clinic and our GC is going to find her OB/GYN for prenatal care.

We are so happy and excited at this time!

Just wanted to update, how are you all doing?

d&j

D&J2017    1

Hello to everyone

How are you all doing? Hope your processes are being good.

We wanted to update that we had our 20th week US last week and everything went great! We had a very nice pictures of our little baby girl and was so exciting!. We are really thanked also to our GC who sent them to us and recorded her heartbeat, was amazing to hear her again.

Tomorrow we are reaching 22 week and our journey is going very quick, we are so happy for that.

If everything goes as planned, our GC will have an induction on May, 12th so this will be one week prior to due date. We already booked our flights tickets and the apartment where to stay there so, exciting update!!

What it made us a little sad is the fact that we were told that from 2018 it is not possible to enroll any health coverage for newborn if you aren’t living in the USA, so we just don’t know how we will manage that because we are not from USA.

Hope everything goes fine and she gets it good and we just have to negotiate a little bit with the hospital financial service. Any advice for us regarding this?

Big hugs to everyone

d&j

traci72    202

1st~ YAY!!! What a great update about the U/S, and how thoughtful that she recorded those things for you!! What an amazing sound to hear your baby's :hb:

Who have you talked to about insurance for baby? I don't know if baby would qualify for Medicaid upon birth, or maybe the hospital would offer at least a discounted rate, but I would try talking to either ArtRisk or ArcLight about possible options. They are the most knowledgeable about insurance here in the US, in regards to surrogacy.

D&J2017    1

Thank you so much.

we have been told by our local agency here and by their broker.

It looks that for international IP’s is no longer possible to set up a policy for the newborn because all the companies ask for a price of residence and that’s not possible of course for us.

We have submitted that two options to our agency and they already know about Artrisk, so we will wait for hopefully good news because we just want to have the possibility of purchasing a good one in case of necessity.

Let’s wait what happens to that and enjoy seeing our little baby’s pictures, we loooove her.

Of course, our GC is the best in the world ahahah she is adorable.

You all are! Making our dreams come true and real.

Big hugs

d&j

beachalice    24

Congrats on such positive news that your baby is growing well. 

I hope your agency can find a solution for insurance. If there is truly no option for insurance, I hope your agency can help you negotiated a pre-paid discount for your baby's wellness care. 

adoubleux57    8

So excited to hear the great update D&J!! I cannot offer anymore support and advice aside from what Tracy provided, as i am not an intended parent and did not have to experience that, but i do know that for the first 30 days, the baby was covered under my insurance and my IPs just paid the bills that i received. 

Now that you're beyond the halfway mark and getting things prepared for the birth, i sure bet it is finally sinking in and feeling more real. I can only imagine the jitters and excitement you are going through. Please keep us updated, i love seeing your updates :)!