JennyLou

Almost transfer time

JennyLou    2

I feel like I've been here so many times and this time took forever to get to.  I don't really have any questions just updating my status.  We transferred 2 times last year (yes, LAST year) with one chemical and one negative cycle.  They had to wait for their donor to agree to donate again and then our clinic made us re-do EVERYTHING from updating and re-signing our contract to blood tests to consent forms and adding a MFM visit for me (which was a waste of time) and a nurse talk too.  After all of this, our cycle got started -- there are several nice blasts frozen for us to use and I've been on meds for 14 days - tomorrow is my lining check and hopefully we will get the green light to do this transfer next week!!!  Keep your fingers crossed for us.  

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!

I hope everything goes to your favor Jennifer. Hoping for positive outcomes for both families. I can't begin to imagine how daunting that must have been to set your hopes not once but twice in a row, only to be torn with negative outcomes!

I am curious to know however, did the family use egg donor the first two times it failed?

JennyLou    2

We put in an AA expanding 5day blast today at 830 am!!!  I am so PUPO!!!!
TheExProphet - I can't comment on my situation because of the confidentiality clause in my contract ;) 

traci72    202

:sticky::BabyDust::ImplantBabyImplant:

• Like 1

JennyLou    2

The squinter and then yesterday. Again, I am cautiously optimistic as I had a chemical once and got the :bfp: but they never got darker.  Today's test didn't seem much darker so I'll keep you posted.  My beta is Monday.

bfp10-17.jpg

traci72    202

WTH do you mean it's not much darker?!?! That is a significant difference!

GORGEOUS!!!! CONGRATS!!!

JennyLou    2

I have gotten some amazing lines recently and my beta today was 423 so I am super happy.  I go in again on Wednesday to have it checked and another E2 drawn just for review!  P4 was >40 so they were super happy about that as well!!! :bfp:  

JennyLou    2

I'll be sure to update when I hear.  :) I'm so excited but also nauseous :puke: