beachalice

feeling very full

beachalice    23

I had my mid-cycle scan this AM.  

10mm and triple striped. Thumbs up for 10/4 transfer. :crossfingers: PIO starts tomorrow:needle:

Ovaries are healthy with 18-20 follicles on each side all less than 10mm (not bad for being AMA :haha: ) . We did blood work just for records, but they said the actual numbers don't matter much at this point since the scan looks good.  

I'm not swelling everywhere like I was on hbcp. I just feel very full.  I'm hungry but I feel like I can't fit much food in me.  Very bizarre that 1 little centimeter of endometrial lining could feel so big :dontknowsmilie: . 

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!
traci72    202

:ImplantBabyImplant::sticky::ImplantBabyImplant::sticky:

traci72    202

:woofreakinhoo::woofreakinhoo::woofreakinhoo::bliss::heartshell::dancingdots::dancingdots::bouncy::banana::woohoo:

Super excited for you!! CONGRATS!!!!!!

beachalice    23

Thank you! 

This one was 3 hours past transfer time on the 3rd day.  

It's a squinter! I don't know how to do the fancy inversion to help the line show up better.  But the one above was from 5am (6 hours before transfer time) on the 6th day (so 5.5dpt)

IMG_1871.PNG

traci72    202

Those are seriously the most beautiful sight!!! Well, until your IP's are holding this little one!! SO.FREAKING.EXCITED for you all!!!!!

itsonlyk    65

Absolutely fabulous :-D  I love it.  Never too many pee sticks when they're popping all those lines!!! I love seeing the digi-positive but somehow the lines are so much more fun to watch develop LOL   

Are you "feeling" pregnant yet?  Do you normally experience morning sickness?  

beachalice    23

Thank you!! :cloud9: 

I definitely feel pregnant. I know mentally most of the symptoms like sore boobs are the PIO. But I notice something in my pelvis when I bend/twist like when shaving legs.  I'm getting the uterine twinges and round ligament stretching of early pregnancy.  I've been caught rubbing my belly. :wub:

I didn't have any m/s with my previous pregnancies and thankfully none so far but I'm starting to crave/ avert some things. 

Several people including strangers have said I'm glowing.  I don't know if that's progesterone or hCG. Or maybe their imaginations. LOL

I'm sooooo sleepy already.  I've almost doubled my amount of sleep in the past week. 

Fingers crossed for doubling beta!!

JennyLou    2

Yay that's exciting.  I'd say we can be due date buddies :) From what I can tell, I'm going to be due 6/15

CONGRATULATIONS