Sign in to follow this  
surrogate360

New to Surrogacy

Hi Guys 

I am New to Surrogacy & I am Offering surrogacy options for the LGBT community and other intended parents.So I am opening this Discussion So That I can Get help from you Guys to Just make this successful . Feel Free to Give me Some Good Suggestion .

Cheers !!!

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!
traci72    202

Um, how exactly are you new to surrogacy? You have a child through surrogacy and you just started your own surrogacy business. If you're "new to surrogacy", you shouldn't be in that business and either way, you shouldn't misrepresent yourself.

traci72    202

Here are a few tips for you...

#1- pay attention to the forums and post your threads in the correct, or as close to correct, topic/forum as possible. Posting threads in clearly wrong places indicates that you just don't care enough to even bother looking. 

#2- read what you are posting before you post it. Is is legible? Can other members read and remotely understand what you are writing, or do your sentences sound like gibberish or nonsense? Attached to this would be to consider using spell check.

#3- This is a BIGGIE. Are you ready for it? READ THE RULES AND TOU OF THE SITE THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO WHEN YOU JOINED!!! You do NOT advertise your business, especially in the Chatbox. 

#4- Do NOT LIE about who you are and what your role in surrogacy is. That's pretty much common sense, but I guess not everyone has any. Trying to misrepresent who you are and continuing the lies is a great way to get removed.

This is your only warning. Violate the TOU again or try to spam your business and you WILL be removed. Period.