beachalice

beachalice update

beachalice    23

Hello!

Transfer was 10/4 with a single embryo.  HPTs started showing positive at 3dpt. 

Positive beta at 9dpt, 12 dpt, 15dpt. 

Now the ultrasound is scheduled for two weeks from now.  (Another 2ww :rolleyes:) I'll be 7 weeks at that point so it should be a good one!

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!
beachalice    23

Oh and PS - low impact strength training is fine.  No aerobics, nothing high impact, no straining to lift heavy.  But crunches, lunges, walking are all fine. Yay!

traci72    202

Great update!! Can't wait to hear how the U/S goes....gonna be a long wait! LOL! 

Glad to hear you got some good feedback/instructions on the exercising too.

itsonlyk    65

After that , it's the 33 week wait.  OMGOSH.  hehe Congrats and can't wait to hear the next update!

JennyLou    2

Can't wait to hear all about your ultrasound!  Mine was today 6w3d so just a short (who am I kidding LOOOONNNNGGGG) wait for you.  Hang in there and think positive.  

beachalice    23
13 hours ago, itsonlyk said:

After that , it's the 33 week wait.  OMGOSH.  hehe Congrats and can't wait to hear the next update!

Sooo true!  LOL

After you can feel baby move, there's at least ~something~ going on each day. 

I think I'm supposed to have two U/S with the clinic before being released to OB, and the month of November seems to fly by, so there are some milestones to look forward to :) 

beachalice    23

Good news and bad news.  

Good news is :hb: looks good in the mid 150s and baby is measuring 3 days ahead. 

The bad news is there is a massive SCH that is 1.5 times bigger than the gestational sac.  No bueno.  So I guess I should anticipate some bleeding.  :omg:

The IPs were present.  They asked the RE when would be a safe time to announce to friends and family, and the RE recommended waiting until 2nd trimester due to the size of the SCH :(  No restrictions for me though so :dontknowsmilie:

traci72    202

Well, that's great!! and that sucks!! Hopefully most of it will resolve itself and absorb more than bleeding out. Are they going to do another scan to check on it, or just wait to see if you experience bleeding? 

beachalice    23

The RE needed to consult with someone based on location of SCH. I should get an update today of what the plan is. 

I’m just trying to meditate on a healthy baby :crossfingers:

beachalice    23
On 11/2/2017 at 8:34 PM, beachalice said:

No restrictions for me though so :dontknowsmilie:

The coordinator nurse clarified that I still have the same restrictions as for transfer: no lifting more than 10lbs, no orgasm, no pelvic penetration, no baths, nothing that raises my heart rate or body temperature.  I voluntarily gave up my home exercises for now. 

Still waiting for an updated plan.  My guess is we'll schedule another u/s this week or next week since that would be the next step anyway and it's not like there's a remedy for SCH. 

I'm eating a ton of avocados and spinach and kale and citrus fruits - it's the only thing that I can do that just might make a difference in my body's healing process. 

itsonlyk    65

I'll be thinking of you and hoping for the best!  You are already making an amazing GC.   How are you feeling?

beachalice    23

Thank you! :wub:  I've eaten so much spinach these past few days that I'm thankful the leaves outside are starting to change.  I don't want to see any more green!

I'm sooooo sleepy.  I slept 12 hours Friday night to Saturday and 12 hours again Saturday to Sunday.  I got about 10 hours of sleep last night and I'm barely functional today (Monday). :zzz:  No nausea though!  Fingers crossed my stomach stays strong. 

Patient Coordinator called today and next ultrasound is scheduled for Friday.  She didn't mention the SCH or anything so I guess I'll find out more at the appointment.