Royche

Celebrating 1st bday with surrogate

Royche    5

I might be a little late with birth announcement, but I wanted to make sure all was good - health wise with our little boy. Our surrogate had vasa previa at 22wks and was on bed rest at the high risk ward at the hospital from 29wks til 35wks (which was the planned C-section). She was amazing the whole time. We were so lucky to have met such a beautiful human being and beautiful family. After what we all went thru together we will forever consider them family to us. So for our son’s first bday nxt month we cant think of any other person to share that special day with than with her and her family. We are looking forward to flying to Fl and reunite with the woman who gave us the greatest gift anyone could ever ask for, and for our son to officially meet her and her family. 

He was born 35 wks, but has hit all of his milestones of a full term baby and is no longer being monitored at his adjusted age. He is 33” and weighs 27lbs. Very healthy, social, and a loving child with a strong will haha.EA4CC3C4-80A5-4AEC-B2F2-18F321739ACE.thumb.jpeg.cda9e403d6cef529000f4955f4407816.jpeg

14CC8512-30D0-4915-A90E-6BAB1B9598EB.jpeg

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!
traci72    202

Aaaawwww....THANK YOU for coming back to update us all. What a cutie he is! You and your surrogate a both special people, and I'm glad I was able to get to follow along a bit!