D&J2017

14th weeks update

D&J2017    1

Hi to everyone! How is everybody doing? Hope all your process will be good and going ahead.

We wanted to update how our process is going.

This week we reached 14th week and our GC is feeling still a little bit sick and she is having some cravings ahaha, and she also started feeling our little baby inside, so exciting. She told us her belly is sometimes there but sometimes she doesn’t see it so maybe this will appear firmly soon. She is definitely so loving.

Her first OB appt was 2 weeks ago, when she was 12w+5d and went great, they didn’t do her any US nor blood test but she heard the heartbeat of the little girl and sent it to us, simply amazing ahahaha

Everything went simply fine and she has her next appt on December 7th, so we are looking forward to her next appt. She will be then 16w+5d.

Even lots of people has told us everything looks normal, we are a little bit worried because we expected to have had an US in her first visit, our GC of course told that looks normal as she has been under lot of controls during the fertility clinic time. We did PGS to all embryos and are so happy because we see our GC is feeling quite good but, as we have not idea of that, due this is our first process. We just wanted to hear about some other people who could explain if that’s is normal or how their experience is going.

Sorry for the extension of the text.

hugs

d&j

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!
beachalice    24

Congrats!  Sounds like everything is healthy and going well.

Many OB offices only do one ultrasound the entire pregnancy.  I had one ultrasound with my daughter and none with my son. Unless she had a hemorrhage or something specific to check on, it is completely normal and healthy to only hear the heartbeat every 4 weeks. 

You're 1/3 of the way done!:woohoo:

adoubleux57    8

With my son, we had maybe two ultrasounds throughout the entire pregnancy and only listened to the heartbeat at every appointment. Totally normal! But with my surrogate baby, we had a ultrasound at every appointment, so that was nice for the parents but it was also a different doctor. As long as the heartbeat is strong, there shouldn't be anything to worry about, just sit back and enjoy the ride :)!

D&J2017    1

Thank you so much for your comments!

Hope everything will be fine as we have our next appt on Thursday.

This will be our 16w+5d and our GC is feeling out little baby girl a lot and her belly is starting to grow a little up.

Fingers crossed and hoping for a good update by then.

D&J

adoubleux57    8

That's so amazing to hear! Movement is great and will definitely help your GC relax a little bit. It's always a little stressful early on since you cannot feel movement and you cant help but think if everything is okay!

Keep us updated, almost halfway there :)!