Baby Miracles

Skype Call with IPs

We had our call last night! They were seriously the most adorable couple from China. We had a lovely conversation that turned emotional and I am getting more and more excited to be able to help complete their family! They only want one child (I was hoping for twins to be able to experience it but oh well!) At the end when they asked if I would like to work with them and if I liked them I almost cried. It's funny because the whole time I was hoping they liked ME and to see how nervous they were when they asked me, made me realize the nerves were on BOTH sides and they were probably scared of me not wanting to match with them, just as I was. I can't imagine starting this journey with a more loving, nice couple. They said they want to start ASAP because they have 3 high quality frozen embryos in Beverly Hills, so after enrolling me in an Obama care plan (I only have 3 days left!), we will get this party started. Can't believe it's beginning finally--wish me lucky for a smooth process! 

XOXO

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!
adoubleux57    8

Congrats on being officially matched! I remember the nervous emotions hoping they liked me when they were going through the same thing. I'm hoping for a smooth process for you and can't wait to see how your journey unfolds!