Vernon91

JUST GETTING STARTED

Vernon91    0

HEY HEY, 

My partner and I are planning to start our journey in Canada! We have done a ton of research and spoke with a number of agencies and joined tons of groups on FB. 

I am here to get any advice or suggestions on ANY part of the process but specifically HELP WITH locating a surrogate. We really want to find a GS not associated with an agency, grow the relationship organically, and still have a legal contract. 

HELP HELP HELP!!! 

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!
traci72    202

Welcome! Working w/a Canadian surrogate while not using an agency will be a bit trickier, because you have to abide by the laws there, which also include not paying compensation to the surrogate. (reimbursements for actual surrogacy related expenses are allowed) You will need to have an attorney there to help represent you as well, to help walk you through contracts and how the parentage proceedings would work. You can place an add in our Classified's forum, or there are quite a few matching groups on FB that have Canadian surrogate's in them as well. 

Vernon91    0

Thanks so very much!

We have interviewed about 5 lawyers and are pretty certain which we will have represent us. We have done a ton of research and very comfortable with the general laws surrounding the process. I am confident it will work out just waiting for the right paths to cross!!

I will post an add!! Great suggestion!!

Vernon91    0

Thank you