Sign in to follow this  
adoubleux57

Need to vent

adoubleux57    8

Ladies, and gents! I need to vent for just a moment. We are to start Lupron on Wednesday (IN TWO DAYS) and i still haven't received meds. I contacted my agency last Friday to let them know I haven't heard from the pharmacy for the delivery of meds (although the nurse coordinator emailed me to say she ordered them and they will call on the 3rd for delivery). So this morning i called the clinic and the nurse seemed like she had no idea who i was and needed to open my file and was "shocked" they haven't called yet and was going to call them right away to see what was going on. THEN I texted my coordinator's assistant to ask if they have called them for payment yet, and no response. DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND I HAVE TO START MEDS IN TWO DAYS AND THEY HAVEN'T EVEN PACKAGED OR SHIPPED THEM TO ME YET?!Trying so hard to hold my composure but i'm starting to get nervous that I am not going to receive them until minutes before I need to take them and something is going to be missing or broken etc.!! Just wishing the communication between the clinic, agency, and the pharmacy was slightly a little more of importance to them as it is to me. I swear if I was a bit more relaxed and not on top of things, NOTHING would ever get done and no one would know what the heck is going on. Every time i call everyone seems clueless as to what is going on. PLEASE tell me I am not the only one?! 

Advertisers are how we pay the bills to keep the forums going.
Say thanks by clicking a banner from time to time!
adoubleux57    8

UPDATE: Maybe i should vent more often? Seems like things happen when i finally reach my breaking point! Pharmacy just called and meds will be here tomorrow and first dose of Lupron on Wednesday :)!

traci72    202

OMWORD!!! I'm reading the OP and on edge, about losing my own shit on your behalf!! I was literally talking/shouting to my screen. LOL! I'm so glad they finally called and meds will be there tomorrow. So nerve wracking though!

adoubleux57    8

Girl, if i could only explain the amount control it took not to lose my shit HAHA!  It was seriously SO nerve wracking though, they didn't call until 3:15pm and before that i was getting so nervous because i was thinking "If they haven't packaged it or called for address verification and its already 3:00pm how in the hell are they going to do all that and get it in the mail before it closes for an overnight delivery", and then they called haha! I am still nervous though hoping it actually comes in tomorrow and nothing is missing or broken! Fun times.