Surrogacy Forum: Surrogate Mothers, Intended Parents and Egg Donors: Surrogacy Forum: Surrogate Mothers, Intended Parents and Egg Donors -> Community Blog List

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Community Blogs

Our Other Blogs

• Darn pg brain!!!

By traci72  in Traci's journey, Last activity 16 October 2011 - 11:55 AM

Ok, so I forgot to update about the U/S. We ("I") were expecting to see 2 little ones in there, but that's not what we got. I had had heavy bleeding about a week and a half before, that was apparently me losing the other embryo. I was... Read more...

Traci's journey has   Icon 13 Comments    Icon 82 Entries    Icon 11,335 Views

• Betas, Ultrasounds and Test...

By alittlebit26  in alittlebit26's Blog, Last activity 11 July 2008 - 12:48 PM

Ok, so the pregnancy tests were able to give me the heads up that I was pregnant - ! Then came the betas. I had the first beta 11dp6dt and it came back at 509 (wow!). Second beta was... Read more...

alittlebit26's Blog has   Icon 5 Comments    Icon 15 Entries    Icon 8,026 Views

• First day of Nasal spray

By stanandjamie  in stanandjamie's Blog, Last activity 30 June 2011 - 12:37 PM

Hi, my name is Jamie I am 25 (on sat) married and a mother of 3 children. I started my nasal spray today and I would like to let everyone know that hasn't yet started that. That it is SICK!!!!! Oh my goodness I got this... Read more...

stanandjamie's Blog has   Icon 3 Comments    Icon 2 Entries    Icon 8,226 Views

• Here We Go!!!!

By hollibraasch  in Holli's Blog, Last activity 13 May 2008 - 01:44 PM

Well, here goes. To get a history on me, I'm 26 (27 in September). I was born and raised near St. Paul, MN. Lived here all my life. I am married ( 1 year in March ). I have 2 boys, Jack... Read more...

Holli's Blog has   Icon 1 Comments    Icon 1 Entries    Icon 8,636 Views

• The waiting game

By gaffie2  in gaffie2's Blog, Last activity 17 November 2007 - 11:56 PM

Hello everyone. My name is Trisha and I am a 23 year old surrogate for the first time. I have been looking to find friends who understand what I am going through. I really love the IP's and I don't think that I would be doing this if they... Read more...

gaffie2's Blog has   Icon 0 Comments    Icon 1 Entries    Icon 7,827 Views

• New to here

By Ufly  in Uflythisway, Last activity 19 October 2007 - 12:10 AM

[size=5][color=#330033] Hello, I am surrogate. This is my second time around the first time I gave birth naturally to twins. A boy and a girl they were of healthy size... the girl 6 lbs 1 oz the boy was 5 lbs 9 oz. Now I am about to go through... Read more...

Uflythisway has   Icon 0 Comments    Icon 1 Entries    Icon 8,270 Views

• 1st RE appt went great!

By IMinNY  in IMinNY's Blog, Last activity 20 March 2007 - 10:06 AM

Despite the snow, Ursula made it in okay, just 45 mins late, which at a NY airport is practically a miracle these days. Heh. We picked her up at 5:30 Sunday evening, then came to our house for a brief meeting with the dogs and a house tour. She was... Read more...

IMinNY's Blog has   Icon 1 Comments    Icon 14 Entries    Icon 8,795 Views

• Went to Ct Fertility

By MelissaR  in MelissaR's Blog, Last activity 25 January 2007 - 09:31 AM

Yesterday I skipped work and drove to Ct Fertility for my pre cycle screening. I had blood work and a sonohystogram. They even checked my urine for nicotine! I left the office heading back north and got a call saying they forgot to do... Read more...

MelissaR's Blog has   Icon 0 Comments    Icon 1 Entries    Icon 7,957 Views

• Update

By 4ofmyown  in 4ofmyown's Blog, Last activity 21 July 2006 - 05:44 PM

I have not updated in so long. July 4th, I started to miscarry......which is a good thing. I was so nervous about the upcoming D&C and so a natural miscarriage was a good thing. My IF's thought about a lot of things in the past month... Read more...

4ofmyown's Blog has   Icon 4 Comments    Icon 22 Entries    Icon 8,099 Views

• Down With PIO!

By kbochick  in Kbochick's Blog, Last activity 27 February 2006 - 11:00 AM

We went in for our 2nd U/S on Thursday (I know, I'm late) and everything looks great! The baby looks like a little gummy bear, and was almost double in size from the week before. Since everything looked good, we were officially released from... Read more...

Kbochick's Blog has   Icon 0 Comments    Icon 16 Entries    Icon 8,849 Views

• It's been 6 months!

By surromom612  in surromom612's Blog, Last activity 09 January 2014 - 01:29 AM

6 months ago today a little angel joined this world! I can't believe that it's been 6 months, HALF A YEAR!!, since Kristen was born! She's grown up soo much already! Definitely not the little 6lb baby I gave birth... Read more...

surromom612's Blog has   Icon 1 Comments    Icon 2 Entries    Icon 8,539 Views

• First OB appt

By mom2twogirls  in mom2twogirls' Blog, Last activity 20 January 2014 - 10:12 AM

I had my 1st appointment on Thursday. The babies both looked great. Baby A was measuring 7wks1day (which is what I was on Thursday) and had a hb of 148. Baby B was measuring 6wks5days and had a hb of 140. My weight was 143 and my uterus measured... Read more...

mom2twogirls' Blog has   Icon 2 Comments    Icon 1 Entries    Icon 8,856 Views

• MelissaInOmaha's Easyjournal

By MelissaInOmaha 

MelissaInOmaha's Easyjournal is hosted externally, so visiting it will take you away from this site. Click your browser's back button to return here when you're done!

MelissaInOmaha's Easyjournal has   Icon 1,318 Views

• AnyasMomma's Online Journal

By AnyasMomma 

AnyasMomma's Online Journal is hosted externally, so visiting it will take you away from this site. Click your browser's back button to return here when you're done!

AnyasMomma's Online Journal has   Icon 1,635 Views

• By SurroAngelMom  in SurroAngelMom's Blog, Last activity --

SurroAngelMom's Blog has   Icon 0 Comments    Icon 0 Entries    Icon 9,661 Views

• By lilbelle  in Journey on...., Last activity --

Journey on.... has   Icon 0 Comments    Icon 0 Entries    Icon 10,294 Views

• By merrymama  in merrymama's Blog, Last activity --

merrymama's Blog has   Icon 0 Comments    Icon 0 Entries    Icon 9,682 Views

• By akur  in akur's Blog, Last activity --

akur's Blog has   Icon 0 Comments    Icon 0 Entries    Icon 10,358 Views

• By 3lil_angels_mom  in 3lil_angels_mom's Blog, Last activity --

3lil_angels_mom's Blog has   Icon 0 Comments    Icon 0 Entries    Icon 63,548 Views

• By Joodyjr  in , Last activity --

has   Icon 0 Comments    Icon 0 Entries    Icon 0 Views

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Our Professional Sponsors | Become A Sponsor | Make a Donation | Our Friendship Fund