Surrogacy Forum: Surrogate Mothers, Intended Parents and Egg Donors: Surrogacy Forum: Surrogate Mothers, Intended Parents and Egg Donors -> stanandjamie's Blog

Page 1 of 1

First day of Nasal spray

Posted by stanandjamie  , 24 June 2008 - 11:58 AM

Hi, my name is Jamie I am 25 (on sat) married and a mother of 3 children.
I started my nasal spray today and I would like to let everyone know that hasn't yet started that.
That it is SICK!!!!! Oh my goodness I got this horrible taste in the back of my throat and all I want to do is vomit! :bitelip:/> And I have to take this spray twice daily for the majorit of a month.
So my retrieval date is set for July 17th with putting the embrio's in on thr 20th of July.
So very exciting. I guess my worry is getting pregnant with more than one or it not working. I want this so bad for my IP's they are great and have waited long enough and has had their share of dissapointments.
I would hate to be another dissapointment, Wow the pressure is on! Well the taste in the back of my throat is starting to weaken, it's not so bad now thank goodness. It lasted about 20 minute's.
Is there anyone out there looking for a surrogate buddy?

day 6 of nasal spray

Posted by stanandjamie  , 24 June 2008 - 09:40 AM

Well I have been on the nasal spray for 6 days now, I have noticed my patience is practically non existent and my mood is just horrible.
I also am tired a lot! This is all becoming so real to me now like I know this is going to happen for sure. I just hope that we are successful on our first try. I am going to try to think good thoughts so that maybe my body will be accepting of this and take it on first try.
I have been reading a lot of different blogs that hold very intriguing stories about many different situations and they have been helping me a lot . I have become so much more educated on the journey I will be taking.10 More days and I start the injections it almost sounds like I am excited and I am in a way and not in a way. I am because this are really getting close to the retrieval and not because…. Well honestly who likes needle’s right. Next week I go for my first internal ultrasound ever. This I can honestly say I am NOT looking forward to lol. B says that the first one is real quick so I am counting on that.
So anyways I don’t really have anything else to report on as of right now. I will be back though in a week or so after more meds have started and things have changed.
Page 1 of 1

« August 2014 »

S M T W T F S
171819202122 23

My Blog Links

Our Professional Sponsors | Become A Sponsor | Make a Donation | Our Friendship Fund