Surrogacy Forum: Surrogate Mothers, Intended Parents and Egg Donors: Surrogacy Forum: Surrogate Mothers, Intended Parents and Egg Donors -> well, this cycle was a bust

well, this cycle was a bust

Posted by  , 20 April 2006 - 06:51 PM

I have spent the past few days thinking about what i am supposed to post. I was so disappointed when AF showed up.I just knew this cycle was gonna work and was totally thrown for a loop when it did not. How sad it was for everyone.My IF's took it rather well and after a few moments were talking about next time.They have to arrange for shippment of frozen from Belgium and they are sending a huge lot of samples so we will have to skip the May cycle and try again in June.The same day that news hit we were offered a house that we had been eyeballing for almost a year. It was up for sale again and the owner found us to ask if we were still interested. Of course we are, we had been upset for not taking the offer the first time around. Well, Tuesday we got our second chance. This time we were listening when fate was knocking on our door and answered! So, tonight we are signing the papers and we will take ownership June 1st!! I am very excited about that! :evilhpt:/>

0 Comments On This Entry

Page 1 of 1

There are no comments on this entry

Page 1 of 1

Leave A Comment

Our Professional Sponsors | Become A Sponsor | Make a Donation | Our Friendship Fund