Surrogacy Forum: Surrogate Mothers, Intended Parents and Egg Donors: Surrogacy Forum: Surrogate Mothers, Intended Parents and Egg Donors -> Introduction

Introduction

Posted by alittlebit26  , 24 June 2007 - 12:11 PM

I have been considering becoming a surrogate for a very long time ... more than 10 years. But I knew I wasn't going to attempt it until I was done having my own children so that if something were to go wrong I would not have any regrets or any harsh feelings towards myself for not having waited. I am still in the very early stages with an agency. I am going on the 18th of July to meet with the agency for the first time. I am very excited. Can't say the same about my husband, but he is very supportive of this journey I wish to make. Until the 18th all I can do is read and read and search the internet. I have requested a mentor but haven't heard anything as of yet. I hope someone does respond so that I can have someone to really talk to about all of this. I don't know anyone else that has gone through this in any part, so its hard to relay the feelings I have and get the answers I want. I can't wait to get started!!

:bliss:/>

0 Comments On This Entry

Page 1 of 1

There are no comments on this entry

Page 1 of 1

Leave A Comment

Our Professional Sponsors | Become A Sponsor | Make a Donation | Our Friendship Fund