Surrogacy Forum: Surrogate Mothers, Intended Parents and Egg Donors: Surrogacy Forum: Surrogate Mothers, Intended Parents and Egg Donors -> Finally had the initial meeting w/agency

Finally had the initial meeting w/agency

Posted by alittlebit26  , 26 July 2007 - 06:47 AM

So DH and I finally got to meet with the agency's counselor for the initial welcome to the program meeting. There was nothing really unexpected that was discussed, nor was there anything I didn't already know learned. It was a fun day for DH and I to get to spend time together without the kids - even if it was travelling all day. So next step... psych evals the paper way. I have to take this series of "tests" that will score my liklihood of being a psycho. I would have had them all done by now if I didn't need a nonfamily member to sign off on one of them that I (as myself) took it. That one might take me a week or so to get the opportunity to sneak away from Motherhood and sit somewhere for a few hours on my own. But we have made it this far and things are going to start moving! I can't wait!

0 Comments On This Entry

Page 1 of 1

There are no comments on this entry

Page 1 of 1

Leave A Comment

Our Professional Sponsors | Become A Sponsor | Make a Donation | Our Friendship Fund