Surrogacy Forum: Surrogate Mothers, Intended Parents and Egg Donors: Surrogacy Forum: Surrogate Mothers, Intended Parents and Egg Donors -> Just need the date to meet

Just need the date to meet

Posted by alittlebit26  , 13 November 2007 - 10:52 PM

So I finally gave in and contacted the counselor about the couple not having gotten back to me yet. It just so happened that on that very day she had received word that the couple DEFINITELY wanted to work with me! The catch, of course, is that they didn't want to meet me until transfer day - because they live out of country - which the agency will not let them do. So now I have to wait to find out when they will be willing to come to the states to have a meeting and confirm that we get along well and can work together on this wonderful journey. We have been very slow with this whole process and I suppose this waiting is just the next stage. I still need to go through the contract phase and the mock cycle and then finally into the transfer stage which will hopefully only be the one time! I am so excited to finally know (I hope) who it is that I will be helping! I can't wait to finally meet them face to face.

Yea!!

:bliss:/> :bliss:/> :bliss:/>

0 Comments On This Entry

Page 1 of 1

There are no comments on this entry

Page 1 of 1

Leave A Comment

Our Professional Sponsors | Become A Sponsor | Make a Donation | Our Friendship Fund