Transfer #2!!! May

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 earthmamma22

earthmamma22

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:31 PM

Hello Ladies, I wish there were like 30 more folks on here, but I am glad for what is as well! I am going for Transfer #2 beginning of May, flying all the way to Saipan again,....its crazy. I have been doing a juice cleanse, exercising and taking vitamins. Any other suggestions leading up to the transfer? There are two average quality embryos to transfer, so the last shot for this couple. They themselves have had so many miscarriages before having another surrogate with three failed attempts and now me. It is such agony. I just want it to work. I want to help their hearts fill up, heal etc. 

So excited!

Say thanks for the support and click on a banner ad!

#2 beachalice

beachalice

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:12 PM

That's exciting that you're ready to travel the world again after doing all you can to be healthy!

Other than following RE protocol, there is nothing more you can do. 

Do you know if this couple has had any screening for their embryos?  It is entirely possible that their genetics together create non-viable embryos. 

It would be ~so~ wonderful if this transfer could work!!!

But absolutely no one will blame you if it's simply not meant to be. 

:babydust22:

#3 NJLyn

NJLyn

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:41 AM

Warm thoughts for you earthmamma22! Sounds like you are doing everything possible to prepare. I can certainly relate, I just completed my second and final transfer for my lovely IP's. The embies we transferred were not genetically screened. Make sure to rest and take good care of yourself. I've tried meditation and spending as much time outdoors as possible. We also did acupuncture this time around, before and after the transfer. I'm still going twice a week until beta results, and may make it a regular thing, it has done wonders for me!

#4 beachalice

beachalice

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:09 PM

Sticky Vibes to you NJLyn!!!

Edited by beachalice, 13 April 2017 - 12:09 PM.

#5 itsonlyk

itsonlyk

GS x1

• PipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 07:34 AM

Wishing you safe travels and lots of sticky dust, earthmamma!  

#6 SurroNicki

SurroNicki

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:58 AM

Sending sticky vibes! I too am traveling beginning of May for a transfer. Can't wait to see how it goes for you! Keep us posted!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users