You can add your dates to our calendar here.
If you need to be added to the list or a change made, just reply to this post and we will get you on it.
Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:32 PM
Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:33 AM
Can you please update the due date calculator to include the year 2015 for calculations? Thanks!
Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:09 AM
I have a tentative transfer date of 4/19 (also my own mom's b-day!). Woo-hoo!
Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:07 PM
I'll add that when I get back home from our cookie booth! I did send Dawn a msg about the calculator. Unfortunately, that is one thing that I can't access to edit or change, so I need to have her do it. I suggested taking it out to 2019 or 2020...just to be on the safe side, for now. I haven't heard back from her yet, but I'm sure she'll get to it ASAP.
Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:59 AM
Hi Traci, Can you please remove my transfer date from the schedule? I'm on hold. Thank you.
Posted 24 March 2015 - 08:05 PM
Just kidding, turns out my calendar is wrong. Transfer date is 4/13 if the lining check goes well.
Posted 30 January 2017 - 02:57 PM
2nd attempt transfer date is set for February 24! yay! Fingers crossed. We are transferring a 5 day hatched blastocyst. Doctor is also going to be doing an activational/endometrial biopsy. We had never heard of it but after a crash course in the procedure and a discussion of the pros and cons with the doctor and our GC, it looks like we are going to give it a go.
Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:37 PM
2 more days until our transfer!! Please send us your stickiest of thoughts!
EEEEK. Our GC, my husband and I are all balls of excitement and nerves. lol.
Edited by mikey112, 22 February 2017 - 01:38 PM.
Posted 05 April 2017 - 07:38 PM
Hello ladies and gents. I hope you have all been doing well. Just a little update....
So we are still waiting for GC's HCG level to bottom out and for her Aunt Flow to come for a visit. Hopefully it should be soon. HCG was down to 10 last friday so theoretically, it could be any day now. Once that happens our RE wants to do an HSG to rule out any problems there. They also did a clotting test which seems to be normal...as we figured it would be but he suggested it, so we did it lol.
In the meantime, we decided to get a new egg donor, which we did and it looks like they will do a retrieval in May, so the hope is to cycle the donor and the GC at the same time and do a fresh transfer. Fingers crossed. It has been a trying couple of weeks but Im really trying to take it one day at a time and not get too caught up with how long this whole process is going to take until we even get to try again. :-) Sooo hopefully, if all goes well, ill be back in the 2WW category in a month or 2 . :-)
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users