• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 CarlaGSx3

CarlaGSx3

Embarking on the final journey!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,544 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:58 AM

hey all...i tried to do a search for this and it gave me over 1000 posts, non of which had anything to do with plus size maternity clothes?? i am search retarded...anyway i have always gotten my clothes at jcpenney. i have a pair of jeans I love (with a classic panel) and then last time around i bought 2 more pairs of similar, not quite the same, jeans and when i got them out of storage this week the material around the top belly band had come undone...i tried to sew it on one pair but it didn't really work and i am beyond frustrated...figured what the heck i just got my clothes allowance i'll buy a few pairs of jeans right off the bat...problem is that jcpenney has decided only the hip, low waist kind is cool now and they don't have the classic belly panel. i did a search online and many of the places that carry plus size are the same, one place i did find a classic panel was a bootcut jean and i want regular. anyway where do any of you get yours and i'll try there. i am at a loss and really need some bottoms...i am currently wearing a lot of capris, but another week and that will be done. thanks for your help!!

Say thanks for the support and click on a banner ad!

#2 Guest_KSSurrogate_*

Guest_KSSurrogate_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:19 AM

I found some really great jeans at the Gap - I think they have plus size online, if not at the store. They had several kinds of panels.

Old Navy? Motherhood?

#3 Kristen

Kristen

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:28 AM

Someone just posted a link the other day to some panel jeans that looked very comfortable. Not sure what sizes were offered. JCP online doesn't have any? What about Sears? Lynlee suggested the others I thought of. :luck:

#4 Barbgsx1

Barbgsx1

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 09:14 AM

SEARS!!!!!!!!! But they don't have them online...you have to go to the store and not all their stores carry maternity clothes. I absolutley love their clothes and have found them to be way more reasonable than Motherhood Maternity!! Also, try Lane Bryant Maternity.

Good luck!!!!!!!

Barb :)

#5 Love2givelife

Love2givelife

AAS Addict

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,157 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 12:50 PM

Try here, Carla. You will also find a link to the Gap on the top of the page. Some of the boot cut jeans aren't that wide on the bottom. Is that why you don't want those kind? It is getting harder to find full panel maternity pants. Most are low cut or super low cut. If you can't find anything in the maternity section, maybe you can just get some stretchy/comfy pants from the women's section. Good luck!

http://www.oldnavy.c...ion.do?cid=5585

#6 CarlaGSx3

CarlaGSx3

Embarking on the final journey!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,544 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 02:50 PM

thanks for the suggestions...in the meantime i bid on a few on ebay that were what i want, so hopefully i'll win a couple at least!! :) i'll check out the link yvette...yes i don't like them wide unless i am actually going to wear boots, which i don't much when prego...more sneakers ya know? :) maybe i can get my MIL to fix the 2 pairs i have.

#7 texasmommy

texasmommy

miranda

• Site Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:03 PM

if you have a Fashion Bug in your area, i would check there.
select locations carry maternity clothes and they're awesome and nicely priced.

#8 AnnaKay

AnnaKay

AAS Addict

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,691 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 06:17 PM

Lane Bryant now carries a GREAT selection of maternity and its pretty cute too!!! There is always motherhood too. oh and fashion bug

#9 mommy3greatkids

mommy3greatkids

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 06:50 PM

Hi, I'm not sure if you shop at Walmart but thry have some nice ones even walmart.com carries some. I check there first aqnd if you go to appearal then maternity you can see some and pick the size you need. I didn't see any under plus size but they were under reg. and they even had plus listed there. Hope this helps some good luck. :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users