Surrogacy Forum: Surrogate Mothers, Intended Parents and Egg Donors: Would you Allow this? - Survey Says - Surrogacy Forums

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Would you Allow this?

Poll: Would you allow your 19 year old son to sleep with his 17 year old girl friend in his bed with the door shut every weekend in YOUR house even when there is another young impressionable boy living in the house?? (209 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you allow your 19 year old son to sleep with his 17 year old girl friend in his bed with the door shut every weekend in YOUR house even when there is another young impressionable boy living in the house??

1. YES absolutely! (10 votes [4.78%])

Percentage of vote: 4.78%

2. No, No way! (115 votes [55.02%])

Percentage of vote: 55.02%

3. Maybe (11 votes [5.26%])

Percentage of vote: 5.26%

4. No girlfriend/boyfriend sleep over's in my house ever! (65 votes [31.10%])

Percentage of vote: 31.10%

5. Yes, if there wasnt another impressionable child in the house. (7 votes [3.35%])

Percentage of vote: 3.35%

6. Depends on if other parents are allowing there kids to do it. (1 votes [0.48%])

Percentage of vote: 0.48%

Vote

#1 User is offline   QueenDawn 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sr. Member

Posted 30 December 2004 - 09:29 AM

Thanks for your help in this question. My mom wanted me to ask this because she has my 19 and 16 year old brother's still living with her and my Dad. My 19 year old is dating this 17 year old immature girl and wants her to spend the night in his bed every weekend and sees nothing wrong with it. My mom says no way! It has caused a huge fight in the family so she wanted me to ask you all how you all feel about it with your children when they grow up and start dating.

Thanks so much!

#2 Guest_ABCgs_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 30 December 2004 - 09:42 AM

OMG. There is NO WAY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH that I would allow that to happen in my home. MAYBE (big maybe) I would allow the girl to sleep in a separate room (with a baby monitor hidden so I can hear if anyone makes a move! LOL) but there's no way I would allow a 17 year old girl to sleep in the same bed as my 19 year old son. NOPE. JMHO. If he wants her to sleep in his bed then he should find his own place to live. He's certainly old enough to do so!

(OMG, when did I turn into my mother? :rofl:/> )

#3 Guest_SusanGSx1_*

Posted 30 December 2004 - 09:48 AM

No Way!!
My thoughts exactly Angel - If he feels so strongly about it then he can find his own place to live and do so!!

Good Luck!!

#4 User is offline   @Sunrise 

• GC x 2: Retired!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Admin

Posted 30 December 2004 - 09:48 AM

It depends upon the kids. If I had a son and his girlfriend was a ding bat, NO! I don't need that connected to my family tree. I voted I would allow it IF there were not younger children in the house.

#5 Guest_KSSurrogate_*

Posted 30 December 2004 - 10:17 AM

what is the legal age of consent in your state? if its 18 and mom allows it to happen and the girl's parents find out then mom and brother could both be in big trouble... there is also something called contributing to the delinquency of minors that mom and bro could be charged with if she is skipping school to have sex in mom's house and mom is allowing it - or if she sneaks out of her house at night/on the weekends to do it, or if, god forbid, she ends up pregnant... too many risks. i wouldn't do it! no way! and i would kill any other mother who would allow my daughter to do so at 17...

#6 Guest_Anja_*

Posted 30 December 2004 - 10:17 AM

Here is what I am thinking. If they want to do "it" They will find a way, I would allow it more in a controlled environment like his own bed then somewhere in a Car, behind Bushes etc....

They'll find a way!

#7 Guest_Dagny_*

Posted 30 December 2004 - 10:38 AM

In my state, it's statory(sp??) rape. No way in heck!!

#8 Guest_Sipey_*

Posted 30 December 2004 - 11:06 AM

Nope - been there and done that....

I'm all about the "controlled environment" thing having been a pregnant teenager but if my kid is 18 and theirs is underage, sorry, it won't happen.

#9 User is offline   Haysha 

• Hmmmmm whats next.
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Site Supporter

Posted 30 December 2004 - 11:59 AM

Nothing wrong with in the car or behind bushes. LOL. For me the answer was no. My sister who is very religous is allowing her 18 you daughter and her boyfriend to sleep in the same room, he has his own bed. And she doesnt think anything is happening. UMMMMM hello you have allowed them to live together for a year now, and you think nothing is happening. It drives me crazy that she would allow it thinking that hormones are not going to happen just because they are religious. But that is just my opinion. I had sex young, not at home with my parents and I wont allow it here. We dont even allow DHs brother who is 20 and 19 yo girlfriend to sleep in the same room when they come to visit. Just not something my kids need to witness yet. OK I am done LOL didnt realize how passionate I am about this subject.

#10 Guest_Sacha_*

Posted 30 December 2004 - 12:10 PM

I did it as a teen. Course, I didn't have my mom's permission. But it was in my room with her in the house... Dang, I think she coulda paid better attention to what was going on at home. :P/>

Oh, and my door was open most of the time...

#11 Guest_gsmum1_*

Posted 30 December 2004 - 12:20 PM

With you Dawn, as long as i liked her and I had no other minors in the house. They'd also have to respect me and my DH.

#12 User is offline   mom2four 

• Became Mrs. Steve on Oct~1~2005
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sr. Member

Posted 30 December 2004 - 12:29 PM

When I was dating my ex(he is 4 years older than I am). I was allowed by my parents to spend New Yers Eve with his family. Everyone was spending the night. I got to sleep in a room with his Aunts and Gma and his girl cousins. No one was going anywhere.

My parents once in a while would let him stay the night. He slept in the living room and I was in my room. WE had hard wood floors so my parents would know if he tried to sneak in my room. We were good while we were at my house.We would find other places to do 'it' But I do regret having sex at such a young age.

#13 Guest_DeniseM_*

Posted 30 December 2004 - 12:38 PM

Isnt it technically rape ...If they have sex...and you know they do...right? Also you are contributing to it a nd can also get in trouble....Others are right they will find a way to do it either way...I always did but even after I had a baby at 18 my mom still did not allow the father to sleep in the same bed...Then I was annoyed ...but now I am a little older and completely understand...and would do the same thing. I think it is a bad idea.

#14 Guest_DeniseM_*

Posted 30 December 2004 - 12:41 PM

Sorry I was just repeating something that Lynlee said...I totally agree with her..every word!!

#15 Guest_gsmum1_*

Posted 30 December 2004 - 12:52 PM

it's not rape here, I think that might differ state to state.She'd have to be 15 or under here. He'd have to be 21 or older.

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Professional Sponsors | Become A Sponsor | Make a Donation | Our Friendship Fund