Surrogacy Forum: Surrogate Mothers, Intended Parents and Egg Donors: Are you a GS? - Gestational Surrogacy - Surrogacy Forums

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Are you a GS? Come in and share

#16 User is offline   4gr8kids4me! 

• SurroMom to the Most Handsome Prince and Darling Princess ever.
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sr. Member

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:39 AM

I'm Stacy. I am married to Chris, a wonderful husband and dad. We have four children ages 15, 10, 7 and almost 5. I am a 2x GS.
My first surro family lives about 2 hours away. We are still in touch. We constantly receive updated photos (Thanks to all the IP's that do send pics, it means a lot!) and we try to get together several times a year. If my first Ip's were not the wonderful people they are, we would not have even thought about doing another surrogacy. So, I guess I have them to thank for journey number 2 also.
My second surro family is just as awesome as the first. We went through a miscarriage together last year and then got pregnant again and delivered my surrodaughter just 3 weeks ago. I get daily pictures and IM and I text or email often. I am pumping breastmilk for little Isabel and hope to do so through February.
My experiences have been nothing but great and being on the boards for a few years now, I realize how incredibly lucky I am to have the FIP's I've had. :wub:/>
I would love to do another surrogacy but would only do so for either set of FIP's as I don't want to chance a bad journey. First Ip's are happy with their family size so that leaves second IP's who at this point are too tired to even think straight, nevermind think about siblings!

#17 User is offline   Charbearx3 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:28 AM

I'm Charity. Married for 13 years with three kids of my own (15) (twins that are 5).
I had my first GS journey in 2002. Gave birth to a little boy to a couple overseas. My second journey was a TS. Gave birth to twins for a couple on the east coast in 2006. My third journey was a GS for a couple on the east coast as well. I gave birth to a singleton in 2008. I am currently working on my fourth journey as a sibling project. Our first transfer was unsuccessful. We will be trying again in Feb.

#18 User is offline   Roi 

• AAS Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Sr. Site Supporter

Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:36 AM

I am Roi (yes I am female last time I checked) ;)/> married 9 yrs this upcoming Feb. I am a SAHM mom for two clowns who I adore ages 6 & 8 and am a gestational surro 2x for 3 children. We will be doing a sibling project Jan 09 :wub:/> :bliss:/>

#19 User is offline   Karen1229 

• Senior AAS Addict
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:34 AM

I am Karen, SAHmom to three and wife to my wonderful dh. We've moved a TON lately and have now hopefully permanently landed in Oklahoma.

I am a GSx2 with LOTS of experience inbetween (four sets of IPs and 12 cycles in total). My first surro son is 6-1/2 and I'm due with twin boys for my current IPs in May (April). This will be my last pg ever so I'm trying to savor it, but this twin thing definitely makes it different!!

#20 User is offline   momnmia 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:48 PM

My name is Nicole. I'm a gs, and currently pregnant with my second surrobaby, which is the sibling to the little girl I delivered in January. I have had a great surrogate experience thus far, but don't plan on doing it again. I wanted to complete a family, and after this baby is born, that will have been done.

#21 User is offline   merrymama 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Member

Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:45 PM

mary here...married just about 10 years. i'm a sahm of a bright boy and a silly girl. love 'em to bits but they're the only 2 were going to have. i'm a gsX2. first surrobabe was a sweet girl born in oct. 2005 to Wonderful parents. started my 2nd and last surrogacy with new IPs. they're great too. first transfer was a fail, but the 2nd landed us Twin boys. man- twins are a totally different ball game, enjoying it while i can and hoping for a vaginal birth of both boys! *crossing fingers*

#22 User is offline   moms4ms 

• GSx3?
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:49 PM

I'm Missy, married almost 16 years to my soulmate. We have four kids, 15, 10, 9, & 7. My first GS was in 2004. We still keep in touch with emails and pics. Second GS was in 2005, we tried IVF 3 times for a sibling with no luck. I offered TS, they accepted and hopefully in a few months I'll be pregnant!

#23 User is offline   AshleyK. 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:38 PM

Hello, my name is Ashley. I have been married for over 7 years, and I have two wonderful daughters. I have one GS baby that I had 2 weeks ago. I am currently pumping my breast milk for him. He is beautiful. I do not think I will be a GS again, unless the perfect IPs came along. I plan on having a couple more of my own babies within the next few years!!

#24 User is offline   RoxyMomma 

• Pip

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:43 PM

Hello Im Roxy Im a mother of 4 kids. Brooklyn ,Brittney , Jersey, lincoln This is my first time with the surrogacy world. Im a GS. Im 18 weeks preggo I find out the sex on Christmas Eve. Im due in May,, and my IPs cant be any happier!!! I dont post much, But i do read alot of everyones posts. Hope everyone has a great christmas and New Year!

#25 User is offline   GSTOTWINS 

• PipPip

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:50 PM

Hi I'm Megin. I am a married mom to three (ages 16,14,10). I am a 3x GS. I had twins in 04, a singleton on 07 and am currently due with one on May.

#26 User is offline   lilbelle 

• Making June bugs
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:59 PM

I'm Julie. (belle is my big sister)I'm 34 w/ 3 of my own. Ty is 15, Rae is 12 and Daniel will be 9 on the 1st of January WOOHOO! DH is retired Navy. I am a GSx2 and thought I was matched but looking again. My first surro birth was oct 05 my 2nd was nov 07. Both families are in CT and only 1.5hrs away. Got to visit them both today at the same time it was AMAZING! Can't wait to do it all again!

#27 User is offline   Secondtimesurro 

• Starting a new journey
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:07 AM

I am married, 10 years, mom of 2 cute little gnomes 8 years and 3 years old and GS to 2 little twin sisters. I am currently starting my second GS. I am marired to my first and last boyfriend and was born in italy. We moved to the USA in 1983. And i still got grammar problems :-)

#28 User is offline   Kristinatx9 

• PipPip

Posted 01 June 2009 - 02:26 PM

I'm new here so heres my update:

I'm Kristina 29yo married to Steve for 8years and we have two kiddos. Our daughter Rylee is 9yo and our son Gaige is 1yo. We live in Texas and I work full time, I love scrapbooking and anything outside. I am a Christian women and we spend alot of time with family and our close friends. I have been in the world of surrogacy since 2002. I had my first surro baby a girl named Amber in April 2003, twin boys Alex & Aiden in January 2005 and my last little man Mateo in March 2007.

I am trying to be matched up to start my 4th journey and see what God has in store for me.

Kristina
GSx3

#29 User is offline   mommiof4 

• Pip
  • Group: New Member

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:25 AM

HI!

I'm Judy and I'm a 36 yr old mom to 4 boys! Chris 19, Clay 17, Jacob 16 and Errett 4. I now live in Houston, Texas and it's good to be back home and close to my family. I love to dance, play softball, crochet and be crafty! I'm a GSx1 - delivered a beautiful baby girl for a GREAT couple in MD in March.

I am currently looking for new fabulous IPs!

#30 User is offline   Momma2Twins 

• GSx3- coming this Spring!
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 September 2009 - 06:46 PM

Wow, I never saw this thread!

I'm Andrea.
I'm a wife of 6 years; to Jamie.
I've been a mom for 5 years now http://www.allaboutsurrogacy.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smiling.gif ; to Alexus and Noelani.
I'm a surrogate to Aspen Marie who was born 1-28-08 and her little sister Jerzi Marie born 7-15-09. I've been blessed to be in both of the girls' lives (as well as their older sister, Tru) since day one and I love them every bit as much as an auntie would love her nieces!! My husband and I have been asked to be Jerzi's Godparents too http://www.allaboutsurrogacy.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smiling.gif I just love my IP's they are the greatest, and Angie has truely become my best friend. We plan on doing one more surrogacy for them (fingers crossed for those boys!) and then we're hoping to add one more baby to our family.
I'm also a full time student, full time phlebotomist (I vant to suck yer blooood!) and a full time mommy too!

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Professional Sponsors | Become A Sponsor | Make a Donation | Our Friendship Fund