Photo

Bad Agency

7 replies to this topic

#1 Mommy02

Mommy02

• PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:12 PM

Well i have been trying be a surrogate for 2 1/2 years now. I went with an agency out of central California, and my experience was awful. The agency was all about the money, and did not give a darn about its surrogates or the ip's. All hey cared about is where their next check came from. I have had check from them bounce, and i still have medical bills that i have not been paid. I have left that agency and i am currently looking for anther one. So i wish that i would have changed how long i stayed with that agency, and started looking for one sooner.

Say thanks for the support and click on a banner ad!

#2 tm501

tm501

• Sr. Site Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,558 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 04:21 PM

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience! I loved the agency I had used Melissa Brisman's office. If I had listened to a lot of ladies on here I probably wouldn't have even bothered to apply there. I have nothing but wonderful excellent things to say about them. Checks on time (and never bounced) all bills taken care of, phone calls returned quickly. I hope you find an agency you do like. Remember this- we can all give our own opinions, but what may be right for 1 isn't always right for another. So even if you hear negative stuff, you can still call them and see how YOU feel. Hopefully you find a right fit!

#3 traci72

traci72

waiting to see what the future holds

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,367 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:51 PM

Sorry you had such a bad experience. Thankfully not all are like that, and you can have a really good agency experience. I hope that your future endeavors are MUCH better for you.

#4 Karen1229

Karen1229

Senior AAS Addict

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,975 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:25 AM

Yanno...(I'm not sure of the exact protocol in this type of situation...prob should ask a mod) but if you have concrete proof of the troubles you went thru, you should post a warning in the Beware section to let other IPs and surros know.

I am truly sorry for the garbage you've gone thru!:hug:
I am with a CA that is wonderful and would NEVER allow anything like that to happen...good agencies are out there!!

#5 surromom2bee

surromom2bee

Kara

• PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 07:46 PM

Sounds like the same agency I went with and had issues with a bit ago, are they in modesto ca?

#6 Lilkim80

Lilkim80

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 01:38 PM

Hi i am from California and i actually went through BALA surrogacy they are not in CA but they work with IPs and surrogates from all over

It took a while for me to find a match but not because of them because i had had a miscarriage and some IPs are hestitant to work with a Surrogate who has had a miscarriage which is understandable at fear that it was me and not my fiancees sperm Which i know it was not me it is him
But i am also a traditional surrogate so you can understand the fear

Well i can give her name if you would like

They handle GS and TS more GS than TS's but they handle both

#7 azsurro

azsurro

a very sad mom

• PipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 12:41 AM

I had used Melissa Brisman's office. I have nothing but wonderful excellent things to say about them. Checks on time (and never bounced) all bills taken care of, phone calls returned quickly. Remember this- we can all give our own opinions, but what may be right for 1 isn't always right for another. So even if you hear negative stuff, you can still call them and see how YOU feel. Hopefully you find a right fit!

This post is perfectly worded. I too was with Brisman and never had a complaint except for the contracr phase which is stressful and challenging regardless of being Indy or with an agency. Good luck.

#8 Gracie

Gracie

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:21 PM

b-coming(s) Rosa is the owner and took my FIPS money and they never got a baby or their money back.It was more then 3yrs ago and she still is in Business and is still taking money from Surros and IPS.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users