Surrogacy Forum: Surrogate Mothers, Intended Parents and Egg Donors: Bad Agency - What I Wish I Could Change About My Surrogacy Experience - Surrogacy Forums

GUESTS ARE ALLOWED TO POST HERE ANONYMOUSLY
Post your HONEST feelings here.
This forum is open to all users. You do not have to have an account to start or respond to a topic. However, ALL posts will be reviewed before being visible on the board.
Warning: This forum may be difficult to read for some members. Read at your own risk.
Page 1 of 1

Bad Agency

#1 User is offline   Mommy02 

• PipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:12 PM

Well i have been trying be a surrogate for 2 1/2 years now. I went with an agency out of central California, and my experience was awful. The agency was all about the money, and did not give a darn about its surrogates or the ip's. All hey cared about is where their next check came from. I have had check from them bounce, and i still have medical bills that i have not been paid. I have left that agency and i am currently looking for anther one. So i wish that i would have changed how long i stayed with that agency, and started looking for one sooner.

#2 User is offline   tm501 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sr. Site Supporter

Posted 30 December 2008 - 04:21 PM

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience! I loved the agency I had used Melissa Brisman's office. If I had listened to a lot of ladies on here I probably wouldn't have even bothered to apply there. I have nothing but wonderful excellent things to say about them. Checks on time (and never bounced) all bills taken care of, phone calls returned quickly. I hope you find an agency you do like. Remember this- we can all give our own opinions, but what may be right for 1 isn't always right for another. So even if you hear negative stuff, you can still call them and see how YOU feel. Hopefully you find a right fit!

#3 User is offline   traci72 

• waiting to see what the future holds
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Admin

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:51 PM

Sorry you had such a bad experience. Thankfully not all are like that, and you can have a really good agency experience. I hope that your future endeavors are MUCH better for you.

#4 User is offline   Karen1229 

• Senior AAS Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sr. Member

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:25 AM

Yanno...(I'm not sure of the exact protocol in this type of situation...prob should ask a mod) but if you have concrete proof of the troubles you went thru, you should post a warning in the Beware section to let other IPs and surros know.

I am truly sorry for the garbage you've gone thru!:hug:/>
I am with a CA that is wonderful and would NEVER allow anything like that to happen...good agencies are out there!!

#5 User is offline   surromom2bee 

• Kara
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 December 2008 - 07:46 PM

Sounds like the same agency I went with and had issues with a bit ago, are they in modesto ca?

#6 User is offline   Lilkim80 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2009 - 01:38 PM

Hi i am from California and i actually went through BALA surrogacy they are not in CA but they work with IPs and surrogates from all over

It took a while for me to find a match but not because of them because i had had a miscarriage and some IPs are hestitant to work with a Surrogate who has had a miscarriage which is understandable at fear that it was me and not my fiancees sperm Which i know it was not me it is him
But i am also a traditional surrogate so you can understand the fear

Well i can give her name if you would like

They handle GS and TS more GS than TS's but they handle both

#7 User is offline   azsurro 

• a very sad mom
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 18 January 2009 - 12:41 AM

View Posttm501, on Dec 30 2008, 02:21 PM, said:

I had used Melissa Brisman's office. I have nothing but wonderful excellent things to say about them. Checks on time (and never bounced) all bills taken care of, phone calls returned quickly. Remember this- we can all give our own opinions, but what may be right for 1 isn't always right for another. So even if you hear negative stuff, you can still call them and see how YOU feel. Hopefully you find a right fit!

This post is perfectly worded. I too was with Brisman and never had a complaint except for the contracr phase which is stressful and challenging regardless of being Indy or with an agency. Good luck.

#8 User is offline   Gracie 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Sr. Member

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:21 PM

b-coming(s) Rosa is the owner and took my FIPS money and they never got a baby or their money back.It was more then 3yrs ago and she still is in Business and is still taking money from Surros and IPS.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Professional Sponsors | Become A Sponsor | Make a Donation | Our Friendship Fund