New Surro

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 annemarie

annemarie

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:39 PM

Hello, I am new to the process of surrogcy. I have been working with the IP's since August. Started taking all of the meds in February and the implantation will be March 18th. I am currently taking Flagyl and was wondering if you could tell me why? I have done research on the drug and cannot find anything on why I would be taking this. It seems like a hardcore antibiotic for stuff that I DO NOT have. Also, how long after implantation can I fly?

Thanks~~

#2 michellemomx5

michellemomx5

Who are all these kids and why are they calling me mommy? ;)

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,719 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 08:45 PM

Hello, I am new to the process of surrogcy. I have been working with the IP's since August. Started taking all of the meds in February and the implantation will be March 18th. I am currently taking Flagyl and was wondering if you could tell me why? I have done research on the drug and cannot find anything on why I would be taking this. It seems like a hardcore antibiotic for stuff that I DO NOT have. Also, how long after implantation can I fly?

Thanks~~

Sorry I am so late in replying and I hope your transfer went well! I am not familiar with that drug so unfortunately can't answer that for you, but I was allowed to fly home the same day as my transfer if I wanted to ( I ended up waiting a day), but every RE is different so I'm sure if you followed your doctor's directions you'll be just fine! Good luck!

#3 purplepanda

purplepanda

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:06 PM

I have no experience at all with surrogacy, but I am a nurse, and I know flagyl is usually given before any surgical procedure. I know implantation is relatively minor, but is it possible they have you on this to prevent any possible infection with implantation? That's my only thought.

#4 ready4this

ready4this

• PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:08 AM

I have a question about beta levels
This is my 1st GS journey and everything is new to me (though I have 4 kiddos)
I never even heard of a beta test till last week :duh:

So.... here is my ????
I had 2 6dayblast trfr on 10/21
If everything is going the way it should then what should I expect for my beta levels on Monday 10/31 when they do the preg test?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users